subwoofer wiring for 4 l7s and a saz3500

ok so i have a sundown 3500 on the way to power my 4 l7 12's. i have my subs wired in parallel/parallel right now. theyre in a 10.5 cube box (after displacement) tuned to around 37 hertz. my question is should i keep it this way and run it @.5 ohms and just be careful with the gain or should i rewire them in series/parallel and run it at 2 ohms? im new to car audio. ive read alot about these amps and how theyre underrated but will the amp be able to full power the subs at 2 ohms? thanks!

hiiiiiiii
2002 4runner - buncha speakers n amps n shit (gone)
1994 astro - more stuffz

update: pretty sure all the pic links in the logs are broken lol.

ma slop garb build log
16 12's 4th order

4runner rebuild in progress
clickkk meeeee!!!! 4 18's 6th order

UBL - clicky

http://www.youtube.com/yyj11589

lots of hater kids here. Pay no attention, they just want 89,000 watt subs for 3.50
If you would have put a dc dustcap on it and called it lv your mom, they would all be in love

ok so i have a sundown 3500 on the way to power my 4 l7 12's. i have my subs wired in parallel/parallel right now. theyre in a 10.5 cube box (after displacement) tuned to around 37 hertz. my question is should i keep it this way and run it @.5 ohms and just be careful with the gain or should i rewire them in series/parallel and run it at 2 ohms? im new to car audio. ive read alot about these amps and how theyre underrated but will the amp be able to full power the subs at 2 ohms? thanks!

I would rewire and go 2 ohm to be safe. Thats just me though.

2000 GMC Sonoma

AQ20 FTMFW!

4 DC XL 15's

Cadence ZRS-C9

Infiniti Kappa 3.5's and 6x8's

Bravox 6.5 components

DCSig.jpg

Just leave it. DC power Kyle, was running his at .5 ohm on less electrical, and beat the shit out of it, and it run fine.

I think he's more worried about frying his kickers. but yeah I would run at 2 ohm. It'll power those nicely and less strain on your electrical.

00' Nissan Xterra

Always under construction :]

HU: Pioneer DEH3100-UB

Mids & Highs: Kicker DS Component Set & Crescendo tweeters

Mids & Highs Amp: Rockford 150.2

Subwoofer: 2 DC Audio LV 4 18"s

Subwoofer Amp: Hifonics Brutus 2005d

you been hanging out with jeff and dustin with that green paint? its yellow so it has to be loud.

Just leave it. DC power Kyle, was running his at .5 ohm on less electrical, and beat the shit out of it, and it run fine.

well its not the amp im worried about, its the subs lol. rated 750 a piece. amp will put out what, 4k+ @.5 ohm with the electrical i have?

hiiiiiiii
1994 astro - more stuffz

ma slop garb build log
16 12's 4th order

UBL - clicky

lots of hater kids here. Pay no attention, they just want 89,000 watt subs for 3.50
If you would have put a dc dustcap on it and called it lv your mom, they would all be in love

awesome, thanks everyone!

hiiiiiiii
1994 astro - more stuffz

ma slop garb build log
16 12's 4th order

UBL - clicky

Archived