G_skillz81 Posted October 27, 2010 Author Report Posted October 27, 2010 Dope.. What in there??? Thanks mang 4 Sundown Z18 v.2's on a Stetsom 14k2 @ 0.5 ohm with 5 Hawker HX400 bats and a 4v cell 2003 Dodge Ram 1500 - Deep Orange Build log - Blowthrought with 4 18's http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/122600-4-18s-in-a-dodge-ram-team-sundown-russia/ Sundown Audio SAX125.2 - Sundown PA 10" Shok-wiring & RCA's XS Power D6500 Mechman 320A Sundown Audio Russia http://sundownaudio....dex.php?/index http://www.drive2.ru...ram/ram/skillz/ - more about my truck http://www.youtube.com/user/Gskillz81
G_skillz81 Posted October 28, 2010 Author Report Posted October 28, 2010 Here's another shot of the 157.3 run - this one shows mostly the TL screen, which is interesting http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjdz-QC1SgM http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjdz-QC1SgM&feature=player_embedded 2003 Dodge Ram 1500 - Deep Orange Build log - Blowthrought with 4 18's http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/122600-4-18s-in-a-dodge-ram-team-sundown-russia/ Sundown Audio SAX125.2 - Sundown PA 10" Shok-wiring & RCA's XS Power D6500 Mechman 320A Sundown Audio Russia http://sundownaudio....dex.php?/index http://www.drive2.ru...ram/ram/skillz/ - more about my truck http://www.youtube.com/user/Gskillz81
cOmpressor Posted October 28, 2010 Report Posted October 28, 2010 I love how they are all speaking Russian but to get the subs moving they are bump'n English rap ha ha. It sure does lump though.
G_skillz81 Posted October 28, 2010 Author Report Posted October 28, 2010 I love how they are all speaking Russian but to get the subs moving they are bump'n English rap ha ha. It sure does lump though. Who's "they" son? Those are real people and I know every one of them, heck i'm in one of the vids....so, tell me.... you talk like that when you walk into a room? 'bout "them"? and the real irony of "English rap" as you put it - "they are all white, but bump music performed by a black artist"? 2003 Dodge Ram 1500 - Deep Orange Build log - Blowthrought with 4 18's http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/122600-4-18s-in-a-dodge-ram-team-sundown-russia/ Sundown Audio SAX125.2 - Sundown PA 10" Shok-wiring & RCA's XS Power D6500 Mechman 320A Sundown Audio Russia http://sundownaudio....dex.php?/index http://www.drive2.ru...ram/ram/skillz/ - more about my truck http://www.youtube.com/user/Gskillz81
FieroGrande Posted October 28, 2010 Report Posted October 28, 2010 I dig the build and the vids of this thing, your deffenitly doing a good job with the vids. have you tried to do a hairtrick on both doors yet?
cOmpressor Posted October 28, 2010 Report Posted October 28, 2010 Sorry if that sounded offensive in any way. I ment it as compliment and only that most rap has good bass. Also I really enjoyed the video and that car gets loud.
StreetSlappah Posted October 28, 2010 Report Posted October 28, 2010 Damn! Refs-(b.f.) 99vic, WCA Rusty(x3) Nathan@XSPOWER, Ampjunkielikeme, Bread0710, AmiCreations (s.t.) REsLaPz, PandaGT(x2), Keiferacing, Juicemane (t.w.) Powski, Big gil[/center] Build Log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77726-sss-celica-dc-buildupdate-611-finished/ 2005 subi STi 380whp 355whp 17" gold bbs 5% tint all around w/sunglare strip JVC dvd double din Knuconceptz 4ga wiring XS Power! Big 3 8" SAv2 d2 1800 audiopipe
KYRGYZ Posted October 28, 2010 Report Posted October 28, 2010 it's the best GAZ Volga 31029 Ihave ever seen!!!! Great work guys!!! I saw in one video that you said there SMD Subwoofers??? Or... what??? Volkswagen Passat B5 4motion Variant. JVC R600 Pioneer W308 12' Bazooka ELA 500.1
G_skillz81 Posted October 29, 2010 Author Report Posted October 29, 2010 Sorry if that sounded offensive in any way. I ment it as compliment and only that most rap has good bass. Also I really enjoyed the video and that car gets loud. it's all good...maybe I overreacted a bit but in a way, yeah, everyone here bumps stuff from the US - Russian rappers and producers don't put that much emphasis on the bass-line when makin a track.....plus Decaf don't do Russian rap 2003 Dodge Ram 1500 - Deep Orange Build log - Blowthrought with 4 18's http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/122600-4-18s-in-a-dodge-ram-team-sundown-russia/ Sundown Audio SAX125.2 - Sundown PA 10" Shok-wiring & RCA's XS Power D6500 Mechman 320A Sundown Audio Russia http://sundownaudio....dex.php?/index http://www.drive2.ru...ram/ram/skillz/ - more about my truck http://www.youtube.com/user/Gskillz81
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.