chapo123's sundown build log!!

still waiting on my remote knob from jacob, head unit from n8ball, and speaker wire and those pin terminals to put into my subs. then everything will be ready.. then the box build and and head unit insall will happen

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

pics anyone?

DSC00127.jpg

DSC00126.jpg

zomg its a family!!

DSC00132.jpg

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

Glad to see you got the amp ups def jacked up the packaging a lil bit LOL box looked new when i sent it. Cant wait till you get it playing

yeah my firned said he used to work at ups and never to ship anything by them. he said he always saw people throwing shit around and stuff.. fuck ups form now on.. and to mkae news even better i think usps lost my fucking head unit.. n8ball gave me the tracking number on thursday and it hasnt even been updated.. better not have lost it.. and yeah darvex shipped out my stuff today. still gotta wait for my bass knob

1j1450.png

any body got any opions on marking over the scratches with sharpie?

1j1450.png

Glad you like the tweeters. Once you get this part done you really ought to swap all of your door speakers out for components and get a sundown 4channel and really hear the jls come alive

yeah i know.. but im really trying to save up for my hatchback!! which is what is holding me back from buying a alt and getting a 4 channel etc..

1j1450.png

NOTHING in mail.. i think usps lost my fucking head unit.. i got the tracking number thursday and it hasnt even updated. priority says 3 days max for delivery. he shippped it thursday. thank god its insured but still. i might have to find a completly different head unit now.. ideas?

1j1450.png

NOTHING in mail.. i think usps lost my fucking head unit.. i got the tracking number thursday and it hasnt even updated. priority says 3 days max for delivery. he shippped it thursday. thank god its insured but still. i might have to find a completly different head unit now.. ideas?

I called USPS today and Chaniqua or whatever her name was said its en route. I'm going to stop by my post office on my way home to find out WTF is going on. She tried to say taht i have delivery confirmation not a trakcing number. I countered with I also sent it priority and I'm over my time limit. I swear Kat Williams said it best. I dont want to live in a world of just the(n word) I got too many customer service needs. You ever tried to return something to a black woman? she acts like she bought it for you. Well what the fuck is wrong with it? Nothing I just dont really see the need for two toasters.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived