chapo123's sundown build log!!

Sounds like you need to invest in some solder.... You should be able to pull a 40 out of those subs. Im running two sa-10's on a 1500d in a trunk car with the seat in the normal position and doing a 140 off the windshield on the TL.

1999 Chevy S102 Sundown Zv3-10's1 Sundown saz-4500d2 sets of Sundown CS6.5 Comps. (Doors)

2 10" Sundown NeoPro 10's (Doors)1/0 KnuKonceptz - Power x2- Ground- Big 3

300 Amp External Regulated Excessive Amperage Alt

147.8 Sealed Mic on Windshiled148 30sec. Average Drivers Door open Mic on Windshield

Check Out my YouTube Channel --->>> http://www.youtube.com/user/dmntyo2007?feature=guidehttp://www.stevemead...ld-competition/

Jesus Christ how man builds are you gonna do man? lol

1997 Chevrolet Cavalier Two 12" DC Audio XL M2'sCrescendo Audio BC5500d

Current Scores: 150+ out the Trunk

On 6/30/2011 at 1:11 AM, 'Ray' said:

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not.

yeah its all calibrated lol i also have knu rca's. ill do as many builds as it takes to get satisfied for a while LOL and yeah rogers is desinging my box. center slot port firing back. anyways more pics anyone? and also everything should be here monday.. HUGE unboxing vid coming then..

DSC00115.jpg

DSC00114.jpg

mmmmmmmmmm all that trunk space :) wiring looks cleaner too. box will be wrapped in suede and amp will be on top of box (if you cant tell already thats the 2 random wires stick out foward are going to amp lol) and still decided where i want to make like something that has a cut out for the amp and covers all the wires and battery. wrapped in suede also i dunno.

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

yeah its all calibrated lol i also have knu rca's. ill do as many builds as it takes to get satisfied for a while LOL and yeah rogers is desinging my box. center slot port firing back. anyways more pics anyone? and also everything should be here monday.. HUGE unboxing vid coming then..

So why not subs and port firing forward and seal it off from the back of the trunk?

So why not subs and port firing forward and seal it off from the back of the trunk?

way to much work and that great stuff shit ruins your car. it gets annoying trying to find every single hole to make suer its sealed up. plus i ride around with seats up most of the time

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

way to much work and that great stuff shit ruins your car. it gets annoying trying to find every single hole to make suer its sealed up. plus i ride around with seats up most of the time

you've been doing too much reading on the internet. seal around the sides and top and then deaden the back deck. done.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

you've been doing too much reading on the internet. seal around the sides and top and then deaden the back deck. done.

well i had it firing foward once with my btl, sealed around the edges with duct tape lol and my friends got in the back and it just sounded like ass with seats up if we ever went to ride around. but i did seats back and it was louder and sounded good with seats up

1j1450.png

and id prefer not to use great stuff i saw a friend use it to seal his off. and when he took the box out there was still all that great stuff all over his trunk and carpet. i dont even remember if he got it off or not lol i would love to fire foward with trim panels to cover it all up, that looks ncie. but not for me :pardon:

1j1450.png

Archived