Jump to content

R.I.P '05 Impala Hello 2010 Impala (05 Completely Trashed , Caught on Fire , Pix )


Recommended Posts

Posted

Yo ! I'd like to share with you guys what happened recently to my old car with some pix and such . Also , I'm going to be starting a new build thread here for my new car.

So , about a month ago I was heading to the mall with my girlfriend a 2 of my friends. I had just got back from a trip , but i left my car at home and drove my grandfather's car . When I got back home we took my car to the mall , but everything was acting very funny . The car felt jittery , my radio kept turning off and on , the AC kept turning off and on , my brights wouldnt work , cruise control wouldnt work , nothing .. So finally I tried to turn the radio back on and when I did the entire car shut off , I heard a loud pop from under the hood and immediately started to see smoke. Luckily , I had asked everyone if they wanted to get off of the interstate and head back home , so at that time i was actually getting off on a off ramp exit and was RIGHT at the stop sign about to turn when this all happened . Here is the end result :

fire1.jpg

fire4.jpg

fire3.jpg

photo1.jpg

photo2-1.jpg

photo4.jpg

Here are some videos of the whip in action ! Watch !

Those are just a few videos , there are more in my channel !

And heres the new project

photo-1.jpg

Going to do 24s asap , thats the first thing going on the car . Then going to be doing the stereo . Hopefully a new paint job as well . I'll keep u guys updated .

2008 Hummer H3

x2 Sundown Audio Nightshade V2 12s

x1 Sundown Audio 3000D

Posted

Why in the helicopter would you wanna burn your car? LOL. J/K. WTF happened?

98 Chevy Blazer 4 Door

Stock Everything

The New Setup

1 - Pioneer AVH-P5200DVD

1- Pioneer DEH-80PRS

2 - Blues Audio 5.25 Mids ( On the dash )

2 - Blues Audio BL8.0C Components ( In the front doors )

2 - Blues Audio BL8.0 Woofers ( In the rear doors )

1 - Linear Power 952 ( Dash )

1 - Linear Power 2202IQ Modified ( Components )

1 - Linear Power 3002 ( Rear Doors )

1 - SoundStream XBP-10 Processor

1 - SoundStream BX-20Z

2 - SoundStream DTR1.3400D

4 - RE Audio SX12D4

241543L22m9xYv.gif

Posted

damn dude where about did this happen?

Posted

I dont know fellas ! Think it was the battery , wiring under the hood or something . Right before this happened we installed 3 new batteries , 1 under the hood and 2 in the back . So im thinking when my buddy did that for me something messed up , just not 100% sure .

2008 Hummer H3

x2 Sundown Audio Nightshade V2 12s

x1 Sundown Audio 3000D

Posted

damn dude where about did this happen?

Right on the ramp getting off towards Simpsonville from I-64 . Right next to the Simpsonville flea market.

2008 Hummer H3

x2 Sundown Audio Nightshade V2 12s

x1 Sundown Audio 3000D

Posted

I dont know fellas ! Think it was the battery , wiring under the hood or something . Right before this happened we installed 3 new batteries , 1 under the hood and 2 in the back . So im thinking when my buddy did that for me something messed up , just not 100% sure .

I'm guessing that Yellowtop under the hood was the new one?

Rest In Peace mother.

January 22, 1955 - February 14, 2013

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/user/35351-megrch/

Posted

GAWDdayuumm. you're lucky that fire didnt hit your gas tank.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 7515 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...