Sonic Electronix

RF T4000.1bd What Subs would u power???

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

ok if your going for music then your going to want to use 12's or maybe 15's but i wouldnt go to 18's or 21's. Personally i say do two 12s or 15s sealed off from the trunk and I would use either AA Mayhems, FI BTLs or maybe DC Xl's personally the mayhems and BTLs sound the best to me and will still give you the option of getting stupid loud, if you are going for a strictly SQL set up though there are better brands like morel and such

I guess my 18s sound like shit....

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

ok if your going for music then your going to want to use 12's or maybe 15's but i wouldnt go to 18's or 21's. Personally i say do two 12s or 15s sealed off from the trunk and I would use either AA Mayhems, FI BTLs or maybe DC Xl's personally the mayhems and BTLs sound the best to me and will still give you the option of getting stupid loud, if you are going for a strictly SQL set up though there are better brands like morel and such

I really don't know what to say so I'm just post dumping cuz idk if I wanna laugh at what u said cry or choke my girlfriend!

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

My link

4 of these in a wall....

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

I really don't know what to say so I'm just post dumping cuz idk if I wanna laugh at what u said cry or choke my girlfriend!

x2.

there are millions of options!!!!!

go all out with 20 12s!

I have a pair of 12" DC XL's and they'd be cool with a punch 4000, as long as you didn't play them stupid. Compete or not, if you want to get the most sound out of the amp, I'd say more cone space would be good. I think more subs would add the possibility of things getting a little sloppier sounding, or acting, or something like that. I think alot of brands will be cool on all that power, but you need to think of two things. First, do you really want to lose your backseat or not? Secondly, what size subs do YOU want to use? To get back to the loud sq thing, I would guess a pair of 12's or 15's may sound a little cleaner, but more cone (via sub qty or massive subs) will give you more sound. Maybe it'd be some sort of trade out thing there, idk. Maybe some of the more experienced guys can elaborate some, but I think you need to decide on a clearer route before considering brands so much. Not trying to rant or anything. Most of all, I wish you luck! I do like my DC's, btw. Two subs tuned kind of low in a sealed-face trunk or a wall tuned low, imo.

Stetsom 11K2d

6-12" DC XL's

8 batts

Ohio Generator alt

2 punch 400's, 8 goldwood 6.5's, 4 selenium st200's

2010 MECA AS1 champ 146.7

Team DC I'm on the wagon, driving a wagon!

'90 Camry Wagon

155+ on music

member of MECA, FCBC, and IASCA

so if you dont want music you go with an 18-21" sub?

and if you want to listen to music you go with a smaller sub?

ok your twisting my words, what i was trying to say is that for a more accurate reproduction of the music 12s or 15s would work better, less cone area to have to move for the fast bass noted in a rock type song, also the 21's from ia dont sound all that great imho opinion, ive heard them and didnt like em. all im trying to say is that from the OPs post it seems hes not aiming for an spl setup so why does everyone keep recommending spl type subs, this is why i also made mention of companys like morel

Archived