Sundown Audio

STEVE MEADES T600.1

Fennygolf

N8ball, have you ever thought for one second that you could be helpful? From what I see the majority of your posting is completely useless. Seems like your just out to judge people, whats up man, try helping the guy.

Hugh G. Rection, again, try to help the guy or let it be. It so funny you took the time to analyze how the man types and uses punctuation or lack there of.

OP, i say give it a try. Your not gonna get much help here about active setups because it is beyond what most here are trying to accomplish. I also would not be so worried about getting full power to your tweets, it would be nice im sure. But with that many tweets you will sure hear them just fine with less than full power. Wiring Calc Check that out, it should be able to help you play around with the load till you can figure out whats best for you.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

N8ball, have you ever thought for one second that you could be helpful? From what I see the majority of your posting is completely useless. Seems like your just out to judge people, whats up man, try helping the guy.

Hugh G. Rection, again, try to help the guy or let it be. It so funny you took the time to analyze how the man types and uses punctuation or lack there of.

OP, i say give it a try. Your not gonna get much help here about active setups because it is beyond what most here are trying to accomplish. I also would not be so worried about getting full power to your tweets, it would be nice im sure. But with that many tweets you will sure hear them just fine with less than full power. Wiring Calc Check that out, it should be able to help you play around with the load till you can figure out whats best for you.

thanks man ive been looking for that calc forever thanks alot and posting this was suppose to be research just a simple question is all i asked i might go with a T1000.4 and have all my mids and highs in the run doors and just have some crossovers which i understand just trying to get some stuff moving so i can start a thread

Nice response, and I agree, if some people took the time to truly try helping ppl instead of flaming them, lotsa peeps would learn things that try can go on and teach to others with.

It's almost some sick power game or "I'm cooler than you cuz I know more and I'll say a few words that you won't understand cuz it will make you look dumber and then I can flame you some more"

Let's just all try helping eachother. Yes, sometimes ppl ask dumb questions, but try working with it. I thought this was a legitimate question, and I personally have no knowledge on the subject. C'mon guys

I hate long signatures....

...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head...

Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback

Nice response, and I agree, if some people took the time to truly try helping ppl instead of flaming them, lotsa peeps would learn things that try can go on and teach to others with.

It's almost some sick power game or "I'm cooler than you cuz I know more and I'll say a few words that you won't understand cuz it will make you look dumber and then I can flame you some more"

Let's just all try helping eachother. Yes, sometimes ppl ask dumb questions, but try working with it. I thought this was a legitimate question, and I personally have no knowledge on the subject. C'mon guys

thanks man

actually I've very helpful. when someone has done the due diligence to actually help themselves. I'm not going to sit here and give this kid a ton of help and waste my time when he hasnt the slightest fucking clue what he's even talking about. Want me to start at the top? Rockford doesnt even make a t600-1. They make a t600-2. All mono amps in the t line are 500-1000-1500-1500 and were 500-1000-2000-3000-4000 before that.

Two he mentions running active. With no mention of a processor capable of pulling it off. You cant just run them off an amp and call it active. Well you can it would just be incorrect.

three. A mono amp for tweeters? Tweeters are in stereo. If you are going to go through all that trouble to run active then you really aren't going to want it blaring at you from both sides. Since active setups are geared towards SQ You just shot the fuck out of your soundstage defeating the purpose. It could be used as a center channel decently though.

Four most class D amps are not meant to be run on anything but subwoofers . Most are not full range. I'm not sure if the p-300 is a class do or not but being a lower end cheaper mono amp I'd believe it would be. I highly doubt its got full range capabilities since its a lower end cheaper mono amp.

don't try and call me out for not helping. I just dont want to hear it when this kid blows up his months salary trying to do something that he has no idea about.

BTW I'd like for you to find me the majority of my useless posts.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

if you really want to go active, i do suggest you do your homework first. I know a little bit but I myself am still fairly new and still learning. I do know a couple people who have helped me so if you have any specific questions about running active just shoot me a PM and I will help with what I can.

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

actually I've very helpful. when someone has done the due diligence to actually help themselves. I'm not going to sit here and give this kid a ton of help and waste my time when he hasnt the slightest fucking clue what he's even talking about. Want me to start at the top? Rockford doesnt even make a t600-1. They make a t600-2. All mono amps in the t line are 500-1000-1500-1500 and were 500-1000-2000-3000-4000 before that.

Two he mentions running active. With no mention of a processor capable of pulling it off. You cant just run them off an amp and call it active. Well you can it would just be incorrect.

three. A mono amp for tweeters? Tweeters are in stereo. If you are going to go through all that trouble to run active then you really aren't going to want it blaring at you from both sides. Since active setups are geared towards SQ You just shot the fuck out of your soundstage defeating the purpose. It could be used as a center channel decently though.

Four most class D amps are not meant to be run on anything but subwoofers . Most are not full range. I'm not sure if the p-300 is a class do or not but being a lower end cheaper mono amp I'd believe it would be. I highly doubt its got full range capabilities since its a lower end cheaper mono amp.

don't try and call me out for not helping. I just dont want to hear it when this kid blows up his months salary trying to do something that he has no idea about.

sorry for all the trouble man i know i am still learning just trying to upgrade cause im all alone in WV and i have no audio people around to help the SMD forum family is all i got i know want rockford power and i already have the subs 4 diamond audio D6 12s i have bcpballer designing me a box which i will build i know every little about mids and highs just thought i would ask and to power the 12s is 1 RF T2500bd which i have on layaway at a pawnshop

Dont take it to the head man. All that effort you just expelled in that post...you could have helped him. You can say what you want about me finding your posts...its really not worth my time. I figured it would be your defense tho. Over time I have read plenty of posts where you are just being rude or sarcastic with people, its been more noticeable since you got that title. Your smart enough to understand my point tho...you know, like mom used to tell you..."if you dont have anything nice to say dont say anything at all".

d(-__-)b

yeah i get what you are saying. But if someone doesnt have all there ducks in a row, would you like to go out of your way to help them and then get a pm saying dude my shit broke because you gave me bad advice blah blah blah? Been there done that. That's why I am the way I am now. If someone has the knowledge to go behind it I'll help.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

yeah i get what you are saying. But if someone doesnt have all there ducks in a row, would you like to go out of your way to help them and then get a pm saying dude my shit broke because you gave me bad advice blah blah blah? Been there done that. That's why I am the way I am now. If someone has the knowledge to go behind it I'll help.

i have the semi-knowledge behind subs and single amps and batteries cause i have 5 D680 in my trunk right now charging getting a DC power alt 250 amps which should be more then enough

Archived