DC Sound Lab

DC lvl 4 xl power question

Could each sub take 2000?

I didnt read all the replies so this most likely with both agree and disagree with the other answers, but.....

Rusty told me that the XLs can handle 2-3k as long as it is clean power. If you have questions about the box just call DC and ask, they will tell you what to do.

If you do plan on upgrading your amp later then I say get the XL but if you plan on keeping the same amp I would get the Level 4. You could probably give the Level 4 1500w clean power.

Just my .02 cents

I didnt read all the replies so this most likely with both agree and disagree with the other answers, but.....

Rusty told me that the XLs can handle 2-3k as long as it is clean power. If you have questions about the box just call DC and ask, they will tell you what to do.

If you do plan on upgrading your amp later then I say get the XL but if you plan on keeping the same amp I would get the Level 4. You could probably give the Level 4 1500w clean power.

Just my .02 cents

i'm most likely gonna go with the lvl 4's for awhile. the xl's seem like a project to happen later on when i actually make more than $80 a week. haha

SMDSIG799x74.jpg

BHE Wall Build

TEAM DC Audio

TEAM XS POWER
1986 Monte Carlo

KMC Nova's 20"
4 DC XL's W/ PSI Recones
2 DC 5k's
Pioneer PRS 80
10 Audio Technix

6 XS Power D3100's

1 XS Power D3400

Mechman 220a Alternator

My lvl 4 15 gets 1500rms clean power and loves it.

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

this is true.

but theres a difference between doing it and doing it right, and im all about doing it right.

i rather have my setup nice and functional by just waiting a couple more weeks for money.

I agree doing it right is the way to go, I was just listing an example that would work until you had money to upgrade electrical

2010-11 Project:

1 15" DC XL

1 AP3k

1 3.5 cube interchangeable port box

Finishing this all up over the winter and will be starting to compete in 2011!

651 - 612