BigPimpin91 Posted February 26, 2011 Author Report Posted February 26, 2011 Bump. Check out the Gorilla Zoe I posted. BigPimpin91's Banging Music
Vitacy Posted February 26, 2011 Report Posted February 26, 2011 Ill check it out when I get off work and let you know what I think. I'd be playing it all in my car but no subs right now :/ haha.
uhoh_45 Posted February 26, 2011 Report Posted February 26, 2011 hey pimpin- i posted you a link on fb check that shit out chronos makes some good ass music and there videos are awesome R.I.P! (Nov-29-2009) 92 explorer - 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz BUILD LOG current build 97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0 lumina build log
BigPimpin91 Posted February 26, 2011 Author Report Posted February 26, 2011 I do believe I Liked that group, Thruust. BigPimpin91's Banging Music
00sdime00 Posted February 26, 2011 Report Posted February 26, 2011 Audacity... No, I'm fuckin' with ya, FL Studio. lulz..... I gots a couple more for ya Chris.... A half-wit gave you a piece of his mind, and you held on to it. My Youtube vids...enjoy anythings possible with the right build =] we accept visa and mastercard =]
Amerrricuh Posted February 26, 2011 Report Posted February 26, 2011 the new gorilla zoe is sick. great job man! (UNDER CONSTRUCTION) Kenwood KIV-700 headunit 2 18" sundown Z.v3s 13.5^3 wall tuned @ 28hz SAZ-3500 DC power 270amp alt JL c2 650 AP600.4 XS 1200 under the hood XS 3100 in the trunk 1/0 gauge big 3 25^2ft audio technix ^^ c-fuzzy ur an idiot, my 15" soround is waay bigger cuz its a tall sorround, on top of that I HAVE A BIGGER MOTOR... oh yeah and fuck u suck my dick i got your hoes! anywhere they want to. They cant hear anyone telling them otherwise. just because its bigger doesnt make it any different. they just piss people off faster and farther away.
Mr. Darkjustice Posted February 26, 2011 Report Posted February 26, 2011 the new gorilla zoe is sick. great job man! it really is had that bitch on repeat lol Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward The Revolution Was Not Televised But There Is This Thread(clicky) Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc
BigPimpin91 Posted February 26, 2011 Author Report Posted February 26, 2011 the new gorilla zoe is sick. great job man! it really is had that bitch on repeat lol Go! Run! Tell you friends and family about the glory you witnessed today known as BigPimpin'! BigPimpin91's Banging Music
BigPimpin91 Posted March 5, 2011 Author Report Posted March 5, 2011 Hey guys, That first run of Fuck Nigga was messed up. The kick drum got fuggered up some how. Here's the fixed one. http://www.zshare.net/audio/87410153c8beedaa/ BigPimpin91's Banging Music
Spitfire2k6 Posted March 5, 2011 Report Posted March 5, 2011 All sounds very 'Southern rap'ish if that makes any sense would proper pound on the system tho haha Live life to the full... Then TURN THAT BITCH UP!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.