Good TL numbers for 1 - 10" sub?

cOmpressor

You know thats a dick move. Have the guy in the CRX play some music through that 10. oh he can't becuase thats a straight burp score. Im willing to bet the op plays music more than burps. comparing a burp car that comes out burps one time and someones daily driver that got on the mic once isnt even comparable.

BTW maybe that guy should do some dbdrag. the world record for Street A is 159.5

I agree, and this is all just hear say from AQ, that is what they told me, said the guy currently holds the world record it whatever class he comps and I have no idea what org it is in. And likely it is just a burp machine, isn't that what CRX's where build for us SPL guys to make BIG numbers...LOL

TEAM SOUNDQUBED -- TEAM SOUTH

TEAM S.O.B. - Founder & Captain

3x Streetbeat World Record Holder

2017 MWSPL 1st place Mayhem & 4th Xtreme 4 
2016 MWSPL 1st place Mayhem/2nd Adv 4/2nd Xtreme 4
2015 MWSPL 2nd place Mayhem & 4th Xtreme 4
2014 USACI 2nd place Streetbeat 5 - 162.6 db
2014 MWSPL 2nd place Xtreme 4 - 144.9 db
2013 USACI 1st place Streetbeat 4 - 161.9 db
2013 USACI 1st place Street Q+ - 162.8 db
2013 MWSPL 3rd Kaos2 & 4th Xtreme 4
2011 USACI 2nd place MOD 1001-2k - 160.0 db
2011 MWSPL 4th place: Adv3 - 157.8 db, Kaos2 - 150s db, Xtreme4 - 140s db
2010 ARSPL 1st place 501-750 - 160.3 db Arkansas loudest

Best score to date 164.4 db - Termlab Outlaw

Streetbeat 4 - 161.9 db

Streetbeat 5 - 162.6 db

MWSPL on Dash Legal door open (Music) - 162.5 db

Sealed on dash Legal (Music) - 161.1 db - Termlab

THE BLACK NASTY CURRENT BUILD & FAB

The Black Nasty (6) 15 Rebuild Log 2012

(4) 15 Walled Sierra Build Log

Evo X build log

Facebook page The Black Nasty

16163044_large.gif

Ya, that's the only time I've even metered it and the score was on music. Late night tip - 36 to be exact :-)

I can still admire high burp score 10" setups but mine is pure musical enjoyment.... for now. I haven't seen any single 10" systems close to as loud on 600w but I'm sure there are some out there.

Thanks for all the nice words guys.

Damn that is a pretty good score!

Refs-(b.f.) 99vic, WCA Rusty(x3) Nathan@XSPOWER, Ampjunkielikeme, Bread0710, AmiCreations (s.t.) REsLaPz, PandaGT(x2), Keiferacing, Juicemane (t.w.) Powski, Big gil[/center]

Build Log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77726-sss-celica-dc-buildupdate-611-finished/

2005 subi STi 380whp 355whp

17" gold bbs

5% tint all around w/sunglare strip

JVC dvd double din

Knuconceptz 4ga wiring

XS Power!

Big 3

8" SAv2 d2

1800 audiopipe

You know thats a dick move. Have the guy in the CRX play some music through that 10. oh he can't becuase thats a straight burp score. Im willing

to bet the op plays music more than burps. comparing a burp car that comes out burps one time and someones daily driver that got on the mic once isnt even comparable.

BTW maybe that guy should do some dbdrag. the world record for Street A

is 159.5

I'm pretty sure that guy does that score with the door open.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

im running a single ten need to get tested for shure mad respect for that number and a single ten

fi audio x 10

jl 250/1

diamond audio 6.5 components

pioneer head

big 3

stinger voltage meter

• 1 month later...

good start!

keep playing with it and see where you can get it!

We have a guy with a single 10" in an Mitsubishi Eclipse... started out doing 140's, now he's doing 152.2 in the kick (burp) for nspl, a 151.9 on the dash burping(dBdrag and nspl), and with his music box (music peaking at 36hz) he will do 149's on music. clamped power 2700 watts.

the thing is... he lets me try new and crazy ideas, some work, some don't... but the more you play with it, the better the results may get... just don't give up. AND HAVE FUN!!!

Ya, that's the only time I've even metered it and the score was on music. Late night tip - 36 to be exact :-)

I can still admire high burp score 10" setups but mine is pure musical enjoyment.... for now. I haven't seen any single 10" systems close to as loud on 600w but I'm sure there are some out there.

Thanks for all the nice words guys.

Bet you would have scored alot higher if you used a song with more consistent bass

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

That is an awesome score.

I'm trying to find someone in the South Texas area to get metered.

Some people could care less about who the genius is that is making the product... They just want to get it cheap and say "derrrr, look at teh pretty lights in muh dash!"

Because audio is a lifestyle not a hobby.

Things that I am allergic too....

1. Haters
  2. Bitch Notes

Archived