You mad at Obama?WERE YOU MAD WHEN..........?

wow, some of you guys really have no idea... bunch of uneducated white boys it what it sounds like

blame the main cabinet members that tell obama every morning what to do

blame an inactive congress for never passing a damn thing worth while, for the past 15 years

blame the supreme court for 200 years and only 17 amendments to the constitution

blame the constitution for being a relic of the past, hardly applicable to todays society

blame US, WE are Lazy Ingrates Obsessed with Instant Satisfaction...

blame urself for ur inaction before u point the finger at someone at least trying

just because we all need someone to blame doesnt mean its Obama... i bet ANY president would have been in the same situation and possibly made things even worse had we further pursued Iraq like mccain would have liked

all this time i thought you were white :pardon: aside from the race part you make one hell of a point

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

fuck obama...its not about helping sick Americans...its about praising how its FREE but yet SOMEONE has to pay for it...and its coming out of OUR POCKETS with MORE FUCKING TAXES...MORE MONEY OUT OF OUR POCKET to pay for people who dont want to get a job that has benefits or pay for it our of their pocket because "obamas gon` pay for it"

i was watching the news a few months back and they were interviewing people who have been on welfare for quite some time...and now that obamas in office they were asked "where do you think the money comes from?" and guess what their responses were....FUCKING OBAMA...thats how fucking stupid people are...like it comes out of his pocket...not TAX PAYING AMERICANS....god...i need to get out of here before i get pissed.

its not about black and white...its about all the lies and fucking TAXES...

do you guys know that there trying to re-enact the death tax...yea when you inherit something from a family death you now have to pay around HALF OF ITS VALUE ON TAXES...though its already been taxed its being TAXED again...

yea...think about all this FREE shit and whos pockets its coming from...Democraps wanna give everything away...make us a more "social" country...i say fuck that...why should the rich pay for the poor...they worked their asses off HARD to make the money to what...just give it to lazy fucks who dont do a thing for the country but leech off of it....FUCK THAT...if you disagree with this then somethings wrong with you...

XMF2 couldn't have said it ANY better!!!!

All these democrats think we need to help the poor give out free health care, then take extra taxes out of your paycheck NOT mine! I work my ass off for my money, and could care less if there's some fuckin loser who has 4 kids and doesn't wanna get off there lazy ass!

WWW.OSGINDUSTRIES.COM

I LOVE HATER'S

no, not at all. its just that over the years ive learned not waste time on folks with overly thick skulls. when someone is dead set that the sky is green, i dont waste my time trying to convince them otherwise.

Irony?

I gotcha...pick apart those who you know won't put up a valid response...but side step a valid statement....makes sense i suppose....only fight battles you know you'll win! Well played!

My POS Bass machine-
2003 Hyundai Santa Fe on some shitty 22's
Bed Liner Paint Job-Pioneer AVH 3200DVD
4 DAD BD series 15's in a 4th Order (Bassheads ENT Design)
4 Arc Audio XDI2000.1 for the woofers
6 Cadence CVL68MBX 6.5's-Cadence CVL88MBX 8's-6 Cadence XT20 Supertweeters
2 Arc Audio KS300.4's for mids and tweets
1 Arc Audio ALD 10v Line Driver
All Audiotechnix Power wire
1 DC Power 270XP High Output Alternator
1 XS Power D3400 up front....6 XS Power D3100's in the rear
Air Lift 1000 Bags in rear to help with suspension
If your still reading this GFY.......

6iW2jaE_zpsb3084721.png

Here's an example that hit home for me. I had a disaster recovery last week for work. from saturday to friday I did 110 hours. should have been in the ball park of 5 grand gross. I got 2800 after taxes. Instead of being rewarded for doing three weeks worth of work in a week I was cleaned out. And you want me to be ok with taxes?

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Hahaha that line made me crack up. unauthorized tomato.

But on a serious note, everything we eat is all pesticides and hormones that we dont know what will happen in the long run.

also who ever gets a new drivers license. its a fawking pain in the balls, you need soo many papers that prove you are who you are. it is soo much easier to get a shotgun or rifle (in NJ) then it is to renew your ID.

about the drivers license thing, they need a harder test for younger teenage girls and guys. even older people. they need to have a simulated "avoid an accident" test and a "what the hell will happen if you try to do more things while driving than you can handle" test.

example. doing your makeup, texting, getting head, ect. i got my license the very first time i tried. i know of 3 or 4 kids that have totaled their cars in the past 6 months because they were trying to "multitask"

and to whoever said, i know its not just obama, it could be any president helping to cause all these problems. and for that, we need a president that will stand up to all the people higher than he/she and tell them to gtfo its his country that he's trying to make better, he ran for presidency, if they wanted to run the country, then they should have done the same.

i dont understand why everything is about money anymore. i mean yeah its nice to get what you want. but theres a limit, noone needs a damn ferrari unless you have worked for it. and conning the united states for that money through taxing the hell out of everything and nearly making the price of everything double is by all means not a good way to get it. they should all burn in hell for what they're doing to our country.

even though im only 19, i miss the good 'ol days where i didnt have to worry about my future and the future of others.

apparently you dont get the fact that the subaru was wrapped around a pole. and by the status of your comment, im guessing your mouth is too.

Vehicle: 1997 Honda Civic EX

Exterior: 55w 5k Headlights and 35w 3k JDM Fogs. Lowered. Sittin on steelies right now

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate P450.4

Batteries: Kinetik HC 800

Electrical: Big 3 in 1/0

Enclosure: n/a : (

Headunit: Clarion VZ409

Mids/Highs: Pheonix Gold Rsd6.5's in the Front Doors

Subwoofers: n/a : (

Wire: Knukoncepts 1/0 and 4g

Future Upgrades: 20% tint all around, GC/Koni coilovers, body work (fml) lol

twisted shouldnt you be at work payin for my health care?

edit: emoticons are lagging

but im waiting for this one

apparently you dont get the fact that the subaru was wrapped around a pole. and by the status of your comment, im guessing your mouth is too.

Vehicle: 1997 Honda Civic EX

Exterior: 55w 5k Headlights and 35w 3k JDM Fogs. Lowered. Sittin on steelies right now

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate P450.4

Batteries: Kinetik HC 800

Electrical: Big 3 in 1/0

Enclosure: n/a : (

Headunit: Clarion VZ409

Mids/Highs: Pheonix Gold Rsd6.5's in the Front Doors

Subwoofers: n/a : (

Wire: Knukoncepts 1/0 and 4g

Future Upgrades: 20% tint all around, GC/Koni coilovers, body work (fml) lol

twisted shouldnt you be at work payin for my health care?

I'm not concerned bro....i'm not high enough in the pay range to be worrying about "hemorrhaging" all those sweet tax dollars ;) lol

My POS Bass machine-
2003 Hyundai Santa Fe on some shitty 22's
Bed Liner Paint Job-Pioneer AVH 3200DVD
4 DAD BD series 15's in a 4th Order (Bassheads ENT Design)
4 Arc Audio XDI2000.1 for the woofers
6 Cadence CVL68MBX 6.5's-Cadence CVL88MBX 8's-6 Cadence XT20 Supertweeters
2 Arc Audio KS300.4's for mids and tweets
1 Arc Audio ALD 10v Line Driver
All Audiotechnix Power wire
1 DC Power 270XP High Output Alternator
1 XS Power D3400 up front....6 XS Power D3100's in the rear
Air Lift 1000 Bags in rear to help with suspension
If your still reading this GFY.......

6iW2jaE_zpsb3084721.png

Archived