You mad at Obama?WERE YOU MAD WHEN..........?

to be 100% honest the US would benefit from a communist take over, average american is stupid, illiterate, and thinks they have a right to make decisions about everything in the Gov while doing nothing to help make it better them selves.

I think it was howard stern who was interviewing people and found like 1/2-3/4 people said they voted for obama because of his views on the subject. only to have pointed out it was actually mc cain's view and not obama's

I'm going to sound completely retarded with this but...

step one- censorship =internet bill currently under review

step two- limit movement/ability to uprise =obama has been trying to get major restrictions on fire arms

step three- curfews

and then communism

I know what youre saying and I'm gonna play off this (not hating, just bringing up some subtle points). They will never be able to remove guns from everyone's houses. or limit peoples movement. Unless if in someway they declare marshall law over all 50 states which would instill a government over throw. You cant honestly think that the people in this country would stand for this? I sure as HELL wouldnt. IMO they can try, but you can bet your ass i will end up in a body bag before they remove me of MY guns. I don't see it being too long before this country collapse's out of it's own greed and stupidity.

My F-150 Build (So Far)

2 DC L3 10's

Kenwood KDC-X794

(4) Selenium ST200 (Highs)

(2) RE X8 (Mids)

Sundown Sub/Mid/High Amps

Shuriken Batteries

Knu Wiring

My Feedback Thread

to be 100% honest the US would benefit from a communist take over, average american is stupid, illiterate, and thinks they have a right to make decisions about everything in the Gov while doing nothing to help make it better them selves.

I think it was howard stern who was interviewing people and found like 1/2-3/4 people said they voted for obama because of his views on the subject. only to have pointed out it was actually mc cain's view and not obama's

step two- limit movement/ability to uprise =obama has been trying to get major restrictions on fire arms

step three- curfews

and then communism

so wait...your saying you WANT censorship on the internet...where if the government feels threatened they can flip a switch and cut off ALL internet sources and we go back pencil and paper...do you know how many business will get FUCKED OVER on just an hour of being shut off...

2. you WANT us to not be able to make money and get promotions and earn more money, also not have firearms? what are you a liberal? against the military?

3. you WANT to be told when you have to be home and cant be on the streets or you get arrested? yea have fun going to the bars and having to be home at 9 o clock

how would that be beneficial? then nobody has control of their own lives, all the outlaws and people who DONT ABIDE to the law system will have guns and the law abiding citizens will not have protection and the criminals will know they have the upper hand. you think that would be GOOD for us? are you SERIOUS!!!

i think the government needs to take a step back...take a look at all the fuck ups their doing and let us be us. take away welfare all together and ween away food stamps...keep unemployment but drug test each person.

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

fuck obama...its not about helping sick Americans...its about praising how its FREE but yet SOMEONE has to pay for it...and its coming out of OUR POCKETS with MORE FUCKING TAXES...MORE MONEY OUT OF OUR POCKET to pay for people who dont want to get a job that has benefits or pay for it our of their pocket because "obamas gon` pay for it"

i was watching the news a few months back and they were interviewing people who have been on welfare for quite some time...and now that obamas in office they were asked "where do you think the money comes from?" and guess what their responses were....FUCKING OBAMA...thats how fucking stupid people are...like it comes out of his pocket...not TAX PAYING AMERICANS....god...i need to get out of here before i get pissed.

its not about black and white...its about all the lies and fucking TAXES...

do you guys know that there trying to re-enact the death tax...yea when you inherit something from a family death you now have to pay around HALF OF ITS VALUE ON TAXES...though its already been taxed its being TAXED again...

yea...think about all this FREE shit and whos pockets its coming from...Democraps wanna give everything away...make us a more "social" country...i say fuck that...why should the rich pay for the poor...they worked their asses off HARD to make the money to what...just give it to lazy fucks who dont do a thing for the country but leech off of it....FUCK THAT...if you disagree with this then somethings wrong with you...

Yea i agree Chode totally. I think alot of the taxes he is trying to impose or bring back are fucking Retarded.

I dont really get into this shit that much, but if he can do 1 thing to make the US better I think it would be if he implemented a drug test for everyone whos on section 8/welfare or any kind of help, even that free health insurance...

because if im going to pay for some jackass to eat or get health care, that son of a bitch better be fucking drug free...

then again, I want to run for pres when I turn 35... but im such an asshole I would never make it to be a candidate

No doubt derrick. I dont have a problem helping those that truly need our help and shit but you know what if you are going to take care of getting gov't assistance then you god damn well better be drug. I will support those in need not a fuckin lazy Meth-Head etc FUCK THAT

here is my unpopular, yet honest, opinion.

too many people voted for "the black guy", and not the "better candidate". when obama finally pisses everyone off enough, itll all be blamed on his "white half".

:popcorn:

You know whats sad is they bring up this whole racially influenced vote and shit but what most dont fuckin realize is that 85% White population voted for him and only 28% of the blacks did...>See a problem with that picture??? Also for those of you who havent heard about it you should hear some of the shit he admitted to in his book that pertains to his presidency and its an Auto-Biography so its in his words

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

step three- curfews

and then communism

ive always enjoyed reading your posts, but this is just fucking retarded.

what the country could benefit the most from right now, is an uprising, overthrow, and reformation of the government. this country has turned so far away from what it was built upon that it just makes me sick.

i love this country for what it is SUPPOSED to be, but hate it for everything it has BECOME!

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

You know whats sad is they bring up this whole racially influenced vote and shit but what most dont fuckin realize is that 85% White population voted for him and only 28% of the blacks did...

i dont know a single white person who voted for him. i think your numbers are backward.

Owner of BigAss Ports

i dont know a single white person who voted for him. i think your numbers are backward.

It was shown in Statistics on the news

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

i voted for him. and i do not regret my vote. this country is better off coasting along under obama then getting earfucked by redneck retards.

i say, if you want welfare, you need to be able to pass a drugtest every month, have an annual income of atleast 10,000 a year, which isnt very hard at all. and if you can't get 10k a year, then you need to find a way how to. fuck this helping other countries thing, help your own damn county. and nick, i think that kid wants us to be more like the chinese, they're lives are monitored out the ass, im pretty sure the government over there knows when they take a shit and the content of corn has to be limited. i would like my kids to grow up not having to worry about being poor as shit because noone can afford to hire you because they can't even afford to stay in buisness since they're being taxed so much.

/rant

apparently you dont get the fact that the subaru was wrapped around a pole. and by the status of your comment, im guessing your mouth is too.

Vehicle: 1997 Honda Civic EX

Exterior: 55w 5k Headlights and 35w 3k JDM Fogs. Lowered. Sittin on steelies right now

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate P450.4

Batteries: Kinetik HC 800

Electrical: Big 3 in 1/0

Enclosure: n/a : (

Headunit: Clarion VZ409

Mids/Highs: Pheonix Gold Rsd6.5's in the Front Doors

Subwoofers: n/a : (

Wire: Knukoncepts 1/0 and 4g

Future Upgrades: 20% tint all around, GC/Koni coilovers, body work (fml) lol

i voted for him. and i do not regret my vote. this country is better off coasting along under obama then getting earfucked by redneck retards.

you got had bro. one day you will pull the wool from over your eyes, and you will say to yourself, "damn i was a dumbass".

and john mccain is not a redneck, he is from arizona.

Owner of BigAss Ports

Archived