The Faith of dB Dragracing.

I think the judge himself/herself makes or breaks it for a lot of people as well. I'm just glad this area has a judge that has a sense of humor and tries to make db drag more relaxed.

without a doubt the judge makes or breaks a show. Doug does a good job with the energy out here for Drag and Mike Jaffe is awesome for usaci.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Call me greedy, but even a little trophy for the hours and money I have put into my car would be nice if I am able to competitively enter a competition in the low 140's range. I have always had to pay my car insurance. I've always had to pay for my own gas, buy my own car. I pay my cell phone bill. Hell i've bought all of my school shit this year myself because I feel bad making my parents try to cover my college stuff on top of my sisters'. My parents have had nothing but shitty luck so we don't have too many "nice" things. Therefore I have had to work my ass off for what I have. I've given up my weekends to work. Given up my "party nights" to work. I stay up til 5 am having to work a 9-5 the following day just to get a box assembled. I went to my first comp at 17, second at 18, and third at 19. I am 19 now, it may just be my age talking, but driving over two hours both ways to get bumped up a class then spanked is a little bummer. I ran a single 15" on 1500rmsish, but got placed into Street C because I had my two Deka's hooked up in the rear which put me over the "battery limit" in Street B. Lost to a dude with two 15"s on 8k in an Escalade. <_<

Regardless, point being that ever since I went to my first competition and saw the maybe 12" trophies they were giving out, it has since been my goal to get one. Once I get my competitive setup in, and haul myself 5 hours round-trip I wouldn't mind a little something-something if you know what I mean. ;) Something to show to my parents to show them that not all of my efforts of this seemingly "pointless" hobby go to waste, my uncle's that have supported me even though they know nothing more than how to run a power wire and that the gain makes it go boom, my buddies at school that think i'm loud and ask if I compete. It's just one more feeling of "fulfillment." Sort of a "good job" pat on the back. Do I need it? No. But I sure as Hell wouldn't mind cracking a little grin every time or two when I pass by it... To know that my hard work, research, patience, and knowledge has paid off and can surpass those who show up with mommy and daddy's system in their Caddy. My $0.02. (and a little vent/rant lol)

x2 Little long but the point is made.

To imply that wanting a decent prize is wrong...that is just plain dumb. I understand the cost that the judges have...but for real when i see 30 competitors dish out $50 each...and the award is a pc of paper, thats BS to the fullest. So tell me its not about the money. And like KingSUV pointed out about the "new blood", that is 100% spot on. Get a young guy out there and have his ass handed to him by 10-15db and hes likely to not compete again. Let him win and have nothing to show for his hard work...potential for the same outcome. You can say what you want but I want trophies, would prefer cash prize but at least a trophy.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

i would much rather have the money it cost for the trophy than the trophy itself. something to put back in my fuel tank on the way home vs something to collect dust.

well getting a chance to get your money back doesn't always come around so those times id rather have a trophy

only time we really get a chance to win money or a prize is death match or if i go to a non sanctioned local event and there's a cash prize

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

Archived