Guest Nismofreak Posted August 15, 2007 Report Posted August 15, 2007 (edited) I guessed it was a driver...o well good you got it fixed..... Edited August 15, 2007 by Nismofreak Quote
bibby>Chode Posted August 15, 2007 Report Posted August 15, 2007 A driver, then release/renew the ip, but that GD driver was hard to find. Quote
roscoe1129 Posted August 15, 2007 Author Report Posted August 15, 2007 A driver, then release/renew the ip, but that GD driver was hard to find. yeah all that^^^^^^^^^^ Quote Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer Scientia est Vox "In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti" DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!! SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER
Cdizzle Posted August 16, 2007 Report Posted August 16, 2007 MAC gods ain't got shit on me! Glad you figured it out... Quote Damn Thiefs
Guest MegaloManiac Posted August 16, 2007 Report Posted August 16, 2007 Glad to see it work now. lol helped you while i was half asleep. props to bibby for actually locating drivers. MAC gods ain't got shit on me! Glad you figured it out... MACgod? you reffering to me playboy i can dig that name Quote
Cdizzle Posted August 17, 2007 Report Posted August 17, 2007 Glad to see it work now. lol helped you while i was half asleep. props to bibby for actually locating drivers. MACgod? you reffering to me playboy i can dig that name Someone else gave the nickname, I said "Mac gods" notice the plural... Dont get too full of your self! hahaha Quote Damn Thiefs
Guest MegaloManiac Posted August 19, 2007 Report Posted August 19, 2007 I'm a nerd. I know it, I dont hide it, chicks dig it...im not joking. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.