finkster Posted October 27, 2010 Report Posted October 27, 2010 Free music on my Droid FTMFW! DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active Eclipse cd7000 I serve drunks for a living
CHINO11550 Posted October 27, 2010 Report Posted October 27, 2010 Can someone PM me some other sites i can use because i used 2 use Limewire H/U Pioneer deh80prs w/ HRT iStreamer Ipod DACFront stage is active, 4 Morel Elate 6.5" & 8 CDT DRT26 tweetsamp running 4mids, Mosconi Audio 300.2amp running 8tit & alum tweets, Mosconi Audio 200.28 12" Ascendant Audio Chaos. amps 2 Digital Designs M4'zbox is a 4th order band passbatts. 1 XS Power D3400 under hood,6 D3100 in back2 XP 370 amp DC Power alts.MLA module 15+voltsAll in a 97 2door Tahoe LT2010 West Coast Reg. 140-149.9 Bass Race Champ Team Bass Hz
89capricebass Posted October 27, 2010 Report Posted October 27, 2010 ares p2p utorrent piratebay bitcomet mininova btjunkie demonoid pshhhhhhhhh....think they can stop digital sharing lol last time I checked mininova was closed.... then again I haven't checked inawhile Edit: Well they dont allow you to download copyrighted material Car: 2000 Ford Focus 4 door HU: Kenwood KDC-X395 Front Highs: stock Back Mids: Stock Subs: Skar VVX-12 ( 1.79 f3 tuned to 32 hz) Amp:Audiopipe APSM 1500 mini Wiring: KnuKoncepts Kolossus 4awg
bobmcbob_345 Posted October 27, 2010 Report Posted October 27, 2010 Don't forget vuze!! That one is the best
__d_a_v_i_d__ Posted October 27, 2010 Report Posted October 27, 2010 i got that message on my limewire Pro. but i can still download shit..... am i gona get traced or something? Chevy Impala Shocker Sigs / TC Sounds 12s Sundown NS-1 | SAX 100.4 Sundown Neos | Dayton Audio Neos ETCCC ETCCC ETCCC My YouTube ---- Subcribe!!
finkster Posted October 27, 2010 Report Posted October 27, 2010 If you're that concerned just use Tor as your chain proxy and make sure to use countries that we arent exactly friends with DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active Eclipse cd7000 I serve drunks for a living
__d_a_v_i_d__ Posted October 27, 2010 Report Posted October 27, 2010 i mean not that concern. but if it lost the case why didnt they shut it down completely, im stil l able to download anything on mylimewire. im confuse lol Chevy Impala Shocker Sigs / TC Sounds 12s Sundown NS-1 | SAX 100.4 Sundown Neos | Dayton Audio Neos ETCCC ETCCC ETCCC My YouTube ---- Subcribe!!
Ji553r Posted October 27, 2010 Report Posted October 27, 2010 aww man I don't fuck around. I go from zero to I hope you die in less than 2 posts build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/104524-new-subs-coming-sundown-3500d-arc-audio-cable-lacing-crescendo/
chrispy Posted October 27, 2010 Report Posted October 27, 2010 1. www.4megaupload.com 2. search for album (artist and album title) 3. find a link with a promising MB underneath (usually albums range from 60-110 mb considering if it includes artwork, higher quality, etc) 4. click it and enter the code 5. click the megaupload link it provides 6. enter the megaupload code in the box 7. wait i think 45 seconds 8. click download 9. ????? 10. profit!!! my system 2 12" diamond d3 subs Kenwood 500 watt class d mono amp On 4/14/2010 at 5:40 PM, Boon said: Waaaaaa my system has a minor issue that I can't figure out so I'm gonna quit audio. Fucking weak man.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.