Guest Posted October 27, 2010 Report Posted October 27, 2010 http://torrentfreak.com/limewire-loses-court-battle-with-riaa-shuts-down-101026/
CaptainzPlanetz Posted October 27, 2010 Report Posted October 27, 2010 Sucks for people who torrent music LOL, doesnt effect me given I only listen to underground artists that you couldnt find on Limewire.....besides there are like 20 other torrent programs out there still ¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ Trolls never learn............ All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls. YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS? Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.
Freshman6969 Posted October 27, 2010 Report Posted October 27, 2010 frostwire.. Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k! Why would you EVER WANT flex?huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct? My FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog
89capricebass Posted October 27, 2010 Report Posted October 27, 2010 this really sucks.... someone please pm me said other torrent sites Car: 2000 Ford Focus 4 door HU: Kenwood KDC-X395 Front Highs: stock Back Mids: Stock Subs: Skar VVX-12 ( 1.79 f3 tuned to 32 hz) Amp:Audiopipe APSM 1500 mini Wiring: KnuKoncepts Kolossus 4awg
Team_DC-Derrick Posted October 27, 2010 Report Posted October 27, 2010 people still used limewire? holy shit.... The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube Team DC Audio where theres a will theres a wall....... I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones
KnockinthaStreetzof608 Posted October 27, 2010 Report Posted October 27, 2010 frostwire.. X2 plus it has less viruses and bulllshit porn adds CAR -2005 Ford Mustang (Legand Lime) H/U -Pioneer avh 3200dvd Amps 2 AQ 3500d.1s strapped 1ohm daily .25burps 1Sundown Audio 100.4 1 Sundown Audio 125.2 Subs 4 AQ HDC'4s 12's Mids and highs 4 Sundown Neo Pro 8s 2 AQ Super Tweeters Electronical Mechman 270 unit 1 D3400 2 D3100's WALLED!
chevyman217 Posted October 27, 2010 Report Posted October 27, 2010 :wtf: :wtf: wow Some people could care less about who the genius is that is making the product... They just want to get it cheap and say "derrrr, look at teh pretty lights in muh dash!" Because audio is a lifestyle not a hobby. Things that I am allergic too.... Haters Bitch Notes
Hugh G. Rection Posted October 27, 2010 Report Posted October 27, 2010 here is an old article, but it lets you know who the RIAA is really looking out for.. http://www.techspot.com/news/29220-riaa-not-sharing-settlement-money-with-artists.html Owner of BigAss Ports
chevyman217 Posted October 27, 2010 Report Posted October 27, 2010 people still used limewire? holy shit.... lol What do you use? Some people could care less about who the genius is that is making the product... They just want to get it cheap and say "derrrr, look at teh pretty lights in muh dash!" Because audio is a lifestyle not a hobby. Things that I am allergic too.... Haters Bitch Notes
CaptainzPlanetz Posted October 27, 2010 Report Posted October 27, 2010 Apparently you didnt read the article... Good luck people... Either way it doesnt effect me as I get all my music legally, if the artist is truly good then I have no problem paying for an album/mp3 download.... ¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ Trolls never learn............ All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls. YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS? Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.