Second Skin Audio

World's Beefiest 10

HHR Ed

funny how ppl quote others out of context and try to make themselves look better..

why are you on FI's nuts all of a sudden. you have to reply to EVERY response degrading anything except FI?

I dont bash companies, being as I have no issues with any of them, have talked to each one of these guys and they all have great products.

why do YOU feel like you have to be FI's personal douche bag?

:)

funny how ppl quote others out of context and try to make themselves look better..

funny how you only pop in and post when FI or AA is brought into a thread....hmmm

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

why are you on FI's nuts all of a sudden. you have to reply to EVERY response degrading anything except FI?

I dont bash companies, being as I have no issues with any of them, have talked to each one of these guys and they all have great products.

oh wow...i just read this AFTER i posted...coincidence??? i think not....

NoFearX18 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

i dont really see how im being their " douche bag". Look ed decide to go into another thread not even about this and try to make it seem like nick was talking about this subs which he wasn't it was 2 different cases. thus why i said what i said. Then hank comes in and makes a comment and i thought it was funny. you going to attack him too?

Sorry i've seen ALOT of problems with ppl getting their products from T3. Now if they turn their company around all the better from them. Im all for companies making a change for the better. I dont believe i meade a negative comment about this sub, just the way a few ppl took a comment made about a totally different topic and situation and tried to make it about this sub and try to bass on them.

And teejay your one to talk i tried to end this shit with you and your response was.." Im an asshole" yet im the one that needs to grow up. :pardon:

Johns.jpgSuburban Coming Soon

T3 products in SPL have proven themselves. i said the tsns thing as a joke just because we all know about that situation but its nothing against the company or ed or anybody that deals with T3. was just a joke. :pardon:

And yet i never said anything about their products not being good. yes they have proven themselves in SPL which is great i never said they couldn't do this or that. Or that this sub sucked, i just said that a comment was taken out of context and i get fucking bomb with the TDH crew

Johns.jpgSuburban Coming Soon

CUT THIS SHIT OUT...NEXT PERSON IS GETTING A 3 DAY BAN...IM TIRED OF THIS

NoFearX18 said:

trainman0978 said:

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Archived