Sonic Electronix

Kool . I'm geting another amplifier ..... One more cuestion how can I conect 1 8" and 2 6.5. For my door panels ??????? If I got a 2 channels amplifier can I hook up the 2 6/5 to one channel and the other 2 6/5 to the other channel and the 2 8" to the bridge channel ??????

I wouldn't try that, if the amp doesn't explode and you manage to rig up some crazy crossover setup that will work you will still only have mono sound for the 8"s. Do it once do it right and get another amp, or just don't get the 8"s.

My RE MT 18" wall build Former build, farewell beloved wall.In progress, Toyota Starlet build

This forum has a massive boner for ridiculous electrical upgrades.

Kool . I'm geting another amplifier ..... One more cuestion how can I conect 1 8" and 2 6.5. For my door panels ??????? If I got a 2 channels amplifier can I hook up the 2 6/5 to one channel and the other 2 6/5 to the other channel and the 2 8" to the bridge channel ??????

To be completely honest, from what you are saying and the questions you are asking, you really need to find someone in your area that knows what they are doing. I know this forum is here to help people learn, but for you to really grasp how things need to be done, you need to have someone show you. Im not trying to be a jackass, I just dont want to see you hook everything up the wrong way. Sometimes the best way to learn is by watching someone else do it the first time and then trying it yourself next time. Your best bet might just be to take it to your local stereo shop and have them hook it up for you.

Kool it works lol !!!!!!!!!!!!

Good luck with your strange ohmage and mono midrange/midbass. I'd quit while you're ahead and get another amp.

My RE MT 18" wall build Former build, farewell beloved wall.In progress, Toyota Starlet build

This forum has a massive boner for ridiculous electrical upgrades.

everyone is trying to be really nice, but when i asked questions, the people who helped the most were the ones who said you need to learn what your doing first. if you rig up all those subs and speakers to these amps, your probably going to burn your car down in the driveway. take it slow, and do it simple. im just doing my first install of 4 12s plus 2 sets of 6.5s and a set of 6x9s and im doing it all right no mis-matching nothing. listen to what everyone is saying. good luck

Archived