Sonic Electronix

ho yea what you got ????? You think you system its louder than my ?????? Uploads a video on yout ube and prub it

You really are fucking stupid aren't you. Every one of your posts strengthens my theory. Learn some English also for fucks sake

ho yea what you got ????? You think you system its louder than my ?????? Uploads a video on yout ube and prub it

distorting your subs dont mean you are loud noob. my set up probably sounds nicer than yours with your with your 2 5500 watts max amp and what not. i bet you dont know the difference parallel and series wiring. if you aint gonna learn from ppl who are giving you advice, why wasting a thread and our time as well? you should really get :ban2: :ban2: :ban2: :ban2: :ban2:

How do the Japanese feel about bass?

You know that since 03/11/11

Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.

im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller.

Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman

Use either the both DVC subs or the 3 SVC subs and let it be until you can build a new proper system.

Mixing and mismatch speakers and components will have places where the sound is either too powerful or lacking cause of cancellation.

The best thing to do is to sit down and think through the system you want to build and each piece you need to reach your goal, do you want to use coaxials, components, also will you be going passive or active in a crossover network, the size and power requirements for the sub or subs.

When i build my systems i like to use ratios as opposed to guessing on what to do, i use a 3 to 1 ratio of sub power to stage power so if i have 100 watts of stage power i need 300 watts for my subs power. I will always work on the stage portion of speakers and power requirements and once i know what i intend to run then i know exactly how much power my sub stage will be getting to complete it, this just comes from years of doing my own installs and preferences.

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

What kind of amp is the 5500?

haha why does it matter? they are all the same.

its kool , thanks for the help as soon I get everything done I'll upload a video on youtube

what help that we have been giving you have you actually used? none as far as i know.

You can't prove loudness over youtube videos unless you are filming the termlab result. Flex and rattle and all that other stuff is the most useless way of judging how loud it is. Also, you may want to try and improve your typing/english.

Lol. Lol. Lol.

:nothingtoadd: ?

haha why does it matter? they are all the same.

what help that we have been giving you have you actually used? none as far as i know.

Junk? :lol:

you'll see

Why don't you just say? haha.

I honestly believe that this thread should be locked now.

My RE MT 18" wall build Former build, farewell beloved wall.In progress, Toyota Starlet build

This forum has a massive boner for ridiculous electrical upgrades.

Archived