Sonic Electronix

How do you get a 1 ohm load from 2 dual 2 ohm woofers. Also same for 2 ohm load from 2 dual 4 ohm woofers

fixed. lol

How do the Japanese feel about bass?

You know that since 03/11/11

Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.

im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller.

Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman

Kool . I'm geting another amplifier ..... One more cuestion how can I conect 1 8" and 2 6.5. For my door panels ??????? If I got a 2 channels amplifier can I hook up the 2 6/5 to one channel and the other 2 6/5 to the other channel and the 2 8" to the bridge channel ??????

I suggest you spend a month or so reading and looking at the build logs here, and learn as much as possible. then you might have a better clue what you want to do.

1990 Jeep Cherokee 4X4

Pioneer DEH-P2900MP, Big 3 done in 1/0, 1 run 1/0 ran to amp

DAT HF1000.1 #007 powering a DC lvl4 15

DAT HR 4085 prototype powering 2 Selenium 6s and 2 no name tweeters running active

1st place in AS3 @ Surf City Sound Off, 140.8 @ 45hz @ the headrest.

rebuild coming soon to get a better score :)

"I regard the brain as a computer which will stop working when its components fail. There is no heaven of afterlife for broken down computers; that is a fairy story for people who are afraid of the dark."

hi, i have just bought a new amplifier for my car and i dont have a remote output on the standard Head unit, is there a way of putting power through it to make the amplifier turn on or do i need the new head unit.

i only want a temporary way of powering it until i get my new head unit.

thanks for any help...

JnDCustoms

Suzuki SJ410 4X4

JVC HeadUnit (stock)

Shark 260w amplifier

10" Kenwood Typhoon

2 6" mids

2 1" Tweets

www.jndcustoms.co.uk

hi, i have just bought a new amplifier for my car and i dont have a remote output on the standard Head unit, is there a way of putting power through it to make the amplifier turn on or do i need the new head unit.

i only want a temporary way of powering it until i get my new head unit.

thanks for any help...

Make a new thread man. Under the general audio section.

edit: i am also willing to bet that fmedina's audioque is louder than your entire system because you dont want to learn how to wire things correctly. i guarantee that you will be louder if you listen to us for once.

i agree.. haha my system is pretty loud because i listened to everyone that helped me here and i only go to smd for questions i cant get answers to anywhere else. jus learn from people with experience dude

you poor poor child/human, you have ohhhhhhhhhh so much to learn in the english language and in the car audio world.

edit:

ah shit boiiiiiiii u got 5 of dem polk momo 15s and 5500w rms dam sun yo shit must be bangin out dis world fa real.

edit again:

sorry i had to do it :clapping:

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress

[quote name=iKidwell' date='02 November 2010 - 04:27 PM'

timestamp='1288736848' post='1263702]

you poor poor child/human, you have ohhhhhhhhhh so much to learn in the english language and in the car audio world.

edit:

ah shit boiiiiiiii u got 5 of dem polk momo 15s and 5500w rms dam sun yo shit must be bangin out dis world fa real.

edit again:

sorry i had to do it :clapping:

ho yea what you got ????? You think you system its louder than my ?????? Uploads a video on yout ube and prub it

Archived