DC Sound Lab

My DC Audio Wallpaper

Dont blur it in order to take away the chopness off of your 5 second magic wand tool. Just Easily render it up.

Here's a tutorial i made a while ago look towards the middle/bottom.

http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs16/f/2007/220/5/6/Pentool_Tutorial_By_David__by_david_designs.png

hope that helps.

and then you should have a clean render logo without all the chops on some sides and all...

davidesigns-DClogo.jpg

Actually what to do to fix this is find a dc logo. Any will work. Then take the pen tool and follow the edges the best you can. You can then go and change the size of the path then right click on the path and hit stroke with brush. Make sure you have the appropriate brush to you liking. After that you can fill it in with the paint bucket and have any size dc logo you want. You can also turn the path into a selection and fill it that way.

Edited by Maticus

Actually what to do to fix this is find a dc logo. Any will work. Then take the pen tool and follow the edges the best you can. You can then go and change the size of the path then right click on the path and hit stroke with brush. Make sure you have the appropriate brush to you liking. After that you can fill it in with the paint bucket and have any size dc logo you want. You can also turn the path into a selection and fill it that way.

Actually, instead of right clicking and choosing stroke you can right click and click fill path then color.

my tut should help you. http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs16/f/2007/220/5/6/Pentool_Tutorial_By_David__by_david_designs.png