I work at a private ambulance company, I get to dispatch ambulances so my fear would be having to goto the bathroom for a long time and the phone rings and me not being able to get it in time. And if its a 911 call theres a chance I could lose my job...

well, it'll make you shit bricks.

I work at a grocery in the back, and im always under the racks that hold well over 50,000 lbs of food. Just thinking that if one gives and it falls im dead kinda scares me.

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

sailing coach at a summer camp

repeatedly almost been struck by lightning

they arent kidding when they say it can travel 10+ miles from any storm

TY

Moet poppin', hoe hoppin', aint no stoppin' B.I.G. poppa, I'm a bad boy

Party and Bullshit - The Notorious B.I.G.

Honest estimate on this truck when it's all done........... 172.3...........

Ehh.. U are aware of what 172.3 is, right?

yep.....:)

Two Pyle 15"s Build log

when those saw blades are buzzing, always in the back of my mind are some of the pics from people cutting off digits. always on my toes (finger tips) when I fire that bad bitch up!

06 2500hd, 6.0L, 4l80e, 4wd, (muah work truck)

7" BDS HC lift kit

(5) 37x13.5R18 Toyo Open Country M/Ts

(5) 18x10 Moto Metal MO962

tablet in lieu of deck

blue tooth interconnect to soundstream eq (for volume control and bass control)

4 Alpine type r 10's

6 cubes net, 80sqin's port, tuned to 33hz

2 brutus brx5000.5's

2 pairs 3" polk audio for a pillars

4 pairs polk audio 6.5 comps

1 pair 8" polk audio for mids

2 xspower d3400 batteries

.....learning alot from meade and his circle of some of the baddest installers ive seen- thanks guys, for not being so cocky and posting the way it should be done!

P.S. Thanks Steve....for the demo!!!! loud as fauk!

Infected, I am worried about the infected coming to get me. Zombies, I can handle Zombies, they are slow. But infected, they are fast and travel in large fast groups.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

a ghetto black girl that didnt finish middle school yelling saying she didnt wnat pickles on her cheese burger.. or this..

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

making sure i do everything i can to keep the plane able to fly. 1 misplaced part, 1 untorqued bolt, 1 dropped washer into the engine and all my fellow Marines are dead. standing under a 535 dgree engine exhaust while its blowing you get huge blisters on your leg it fucking hurts, and crawling into fuel tanks the size of a large couch

I don't fuck around. I go from zero to I hope you die in less than 2 posts

build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/104524-new-subs-coming-sundown-3500d-arc-audio-cable-lacing-crescendo/

a ghetto black girl that didnt finish middle school yelling saying she didnt wnat pickles on her cheese burger.. or this..

crazy bitch. i would have grabbed some hot grease and tossed it her way

I don't fuck around. I go from zero to I hope you die in less than 2 posts

build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/104524-new-subs-coming-sundown-3500d-arc-audio-cable-lacing-crescendo/