Jump to content

Especially if it was my house


Recommended Posts

Posted

its ok hank. we all understand the math that goes with it. 1 drink= 3 drinks= 6 drinks= lolwut?

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Posted

yah :( especially when you drink greygoose and pineapple juice all night. doubles haha.

was a good time though. havent went out with friends in a long time. i typically try to stay home and save money but i had a pocket full of cash so i decided to go out.

oh and my costume rox!

75353_10100194286854518_13733946_56809797_7205833_n.jpg

smd-banner_zpsu2ojqise.png
Posted

i like girls :werd_msword:

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4826 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...