for anyone with under 100 posts

read the damn rules

here i'll make it easy for you..

meade and them aren't asking that much of you

click this ^^

edit: Also, learn to spell.

that is all

Edited by cmamtower

apparently you dont get the fact that the subaru was wrapped around a pole. and by the status of your comment, im guessing your mouth is too.

Vehicle: 1997 Honda Civic EX

Exterior: 55w 5k Headlights and 35w 3k JDM Fogs. Lowered. Sittin on steelies right now

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate P450.4

Batteries: Kinetik HC 800

Electrical: Big 3 in 1/0

Enclosure: n/a : (

Headunit: Clarion VZ409

Mids/Highs: Pheonix Gold Rsd6.5's in the Front Doors

Subwoofers: n/a : (

Wire: Knukoncepts 1/0 and 4g

Future Upgrades: 20% tint all around, GC/Koni coilovers, body work (fml) lol

Read the damn rules.

Here I'll make it easy for you..

Meade and them aren't asking that much of you.

Click this. ^^

Edit: Also learn to spell.

That is all.

Just figured if you're telling people, "Learn to spell." I would help you with proper grammer.

Edited by Nova

stop making sense you'll kill the argument.

Earth, you feel me?

You aren't loud enough to be felt.

Just figured if you're telling people, "Learn to spell." I would help you with proper grammer.

i fixed it lol

apparently you dont get the fact that the subaru was wrapped around a pole. and by the status of your comment, im guessing your mouth is too.

Exterior: 55w 5k Headlights and 35w 3k JDM Fogs. Lowered. Sittin on steelies right now

Future mod in the making :shrug::rofl:

no, im just trying to get all the newcomers to read the rules and such before posting nonsense and being flamed for doing such.

it gets annoying when the same exact thing happens 10 times a week. plus all these spammers that have been coming through lately, who knows whats real or not nowadays lol

I joined when you invited me and you didn't do nothin :( so I left fuck it

Were yall playin Mike Myers when I joined the party? If you wanna get a Mike Myers thing goin tonite around like 8pm let me know, I'll be on for sure. I've only played once and been tryna play for hella long

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

^ straight up.

Also, I'm a member on a few other forums...I know how to use the search button. Just because some of us have under 100 posts doesn't mean we're stupid. Some guy on my car forum asks stupid questions ten times over regardless of his large post count. And sometimes the search yields bad results, making it near impossible to find what the person is looking for because there are way too many results generated that have nothing to do with your question. I realize what you're trying to do but just be tolerant of the new ppl, and if they re-post questions, link them to the thread that answers their question or tell them to search. That's how you can REALLY save the mods some trouble.

2018 Golf R - Stealth SQ system build - C508GTI front (active), 2x Pioneer Z10LS4, Zapco DSPZ8, Clarion DPX11551 (Mono amp), Pioneer GM-D8604 (front stage amp), Pioneer GM-A3702 (rear fill amp)

SOLD! 2011 Subaru STI - 'modest' passive sq system - JBL p660c component (front) JBL P662 (rear) JBL W10GTI (sealed enclosure) 4ch JBL GO1004 (150RMSx4), Clarion DPX11551 mono amp (+-1200RMS@3ohms)