What type of electrical?

Just curious if you guys could help me with what kind of electrical i might need. My truck is a 2005 chevy silverado with a 270 amp alt. I'm trying to run 2 DC Level 5 18's on 2 audiopipe 3000.1 amps. Just curious of how many and what kind of batteries i would need, and also if i would need another alt. Any information is greatly appreciated, Thanks! :yahoo:

Those subs are seriously going to laugh at the power. But who is the alternator from? I would do two D3100s and upgrade under the hood.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Just curious if you guys could help me with what kind of electrical i might need. My truck is a 2005 chevy silverado with a 270 amp alt. I'm trying to run 2 DC Level 5 18's on 2 audiopipe 3000.1 amps. Just curious of how many and what kind of batteries i would need, and also if i would need another alt. Any information is greatly appreciated, Thanks! :yahoo:

i would atleast do two D3100s in the back in then the biggest xs battery you can fit up front :good:

2014 Chevy Silverado Crewcab

1994 Chevy Full Size blazer

the lvl 5s will laugh at those amps, the xls would be a better choice. go 2 xs3400s under the hood and 2to3 xs 3100s in the back and another alternator wouldnt hurt. plus do multiple runs of 0g.

TEAM DC AUDIO

VEHICLE:98 chevy tahoe 2wd 3-4 drop

HEADUNIT:alpine 9886

PREAMP:arcaudio

FRONT STAGE:4-6 1/2s selinium,DD component set and 4-selinium tweeters in each door

KICKPANELS:jl audio 5 1/4

REAR DOORS: dd components 6 1/2s

HIGHS AMPS:zapco 750.2 on front doors,zapco an another 750.2 on kicks and rear doors

SUBS:4-ascendant audio 18s with 5 spiders in a custom box built by KINGSUV

SUB AMP: 2-dc7.5s

ALTERNATORS: 3-mechmans 1- 425comp, 1-smd spec350, 1-270 with adj voltage harness on custom dc bracket

WIRE:10-runs 0g front to back

BATTERIES:6-d1400s

TL results:157.1 at 38hz and 156.8 at headrest score @37hz. STATE AND NATIONAL RECORD IN MECA S5.

OKAY LIKE 3k ISNT A LOT FOR ANY WOOFER......(insert sarcasim) youll be fine with those amps just make sure you have about 2-3 batteries and the biggest one you can fit up in front..

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

Archived