Sonic Electronix

What's up,

Man I got a 03 deville and I'm tryna put some beat in it...but don't know any real details about audio.lol.I've had plenty of whips in the past,but I usually just told the installer to give me some beat,and I'll pay him...I'm a PROFESSOINAL when it comes to hirisers.big rims is my thing...but I kinda slow at audio...but anyway this is my idea.

4 Re xxx 15 inch subs

4 usamps(dont know which style)2000 watt

1 mono usamp...400 watt

6 tweets

10 6x9

and I'm taking out the whole back seat and fiberglassin that thang...and painted it to match the car!

but my question is...would that much bass crack the fiberglass?even with a good support on the fiberglass?and I might put a 10 inch tv in the fiberglassed ported box.would that much bass mess up my tv?

alot of issues there, I would completely scrap the tv idea, bad idea by the port, you will see your tv flickering, then shutting down eventually.... and my friend---would the fiberglass crack?

its all up to the installer/glasser -mat grade and resin grade, and how much resin, wether resin is aged, or fresh, wayyy to many variables

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

do a fiberglass wall :D

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

this is a very advanced set-up and if not done properly could end up being a complete waste of $$$$ i would seek help with system or better yet leave it to the pros and start out installing a basic set-up so you can begin to understand the whole process. good luck

I got banned for being an ignorant ass....and im a dickhole

i like men, michael jackson and large sausages

yeah, wall that shit like Mazdawg, or whoever his SN is, the 6-15s in that small car...... that would be the way to go

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

man naw I don't really want to wall that bitch,I gonna have a slick design fiberglassed box,you know with all the curves and dips,I leanin toward having it show quality...and oh for the record I not doing that shit(except spraying that candy on it).lol! :lol::PB) and dude who said it wont fit...why wouldnt it?I'm taking out the whole back seat.and since I'm doing fiberglass I can have 2 subs towards the lower part of the seat(close to the floor)and 2 up top(higher part of the seat)

It will work if you plan on having the fiberglass run to the b-pillar. The fiberglass will hold as long as the fiberglassing is done correctly. I have seen sone gnarly fiberglass setups, and they have survived. I would be more worries about you car holding up. I see those break alot more often than properly done fiberglassing.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

It will work if you plan on having the fiberglass run to the b-pillar. The fiberglass will hold as long as the fiberglassing is done correctly. I have seen sone gnarly fiberglass setups, and they have survived. I would be more worries about you car holding up. I see those break alot more often than properly done fiberglassing.

x2. i agree completley with that bro.