no0b4lif3 Posted August 30, 2007 Report Posted August 30, 2007 damn, i am sure glad i dont live where you guys do, there was a few days/weeks when it was pretty uncomfortable, but its usually pretty nice out... and then in the winter, it gets almost too cold...
David Posted September 1, 2007 Report Posted September 1, 2007 I hope it cools down soon, this heat is freaking insane, low 100's almost all week grrrrr.
Guest MegaloManiac Posted September 1, 2007 Report Posted September 1, 2007 I hope it cools down soon, this heat is freaking insane, low 100's almost all week grrrrr. Is that it
David Posted September 1, 2007 Report Posted September 1, 2007 I would bet money you couldnt hang, I workin it 8 hrs a day sweatin my fawkin ballz off, come work with me megalo, u wont be a puney boy no mo.
Guest MegaloManiac Posted September 1, 2007 Report Posted September 1, 2007 i remember one build day here in dallas we had over at Jntars place it was 100+ we built several boxes and walled a DD tis was fun. but yeah 8hrs is brutal. Hope you were well hydrated.
David Posted September 1, 2007 Report Posted September 1, 2007 yea we have 15 gallons of ICE cold H2O on hand everyday. ahh the joys of construction in Northern Califas
Big P Posted September 2, 2007 Report Posted September 2, 2007 I wen to the Primer Nationals in Ventura expecting cold weather. NOT lol It was cooler then the 110 its been here tho.
USAMPFREAK Posted September 3, 2007 Report Posted September 3, 2007 Yesterday here in So-Cal it was 109 in the shade on my front porch. The temp guage in the wifes mini-van was readign 113 going down the road. 1975 Oldsmobile Omega SalonStill Under ConstructionTeam Sound QubedTeam H-O Alternators / Team Kinetik AudioR.I.P Team US Amps WHOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HOLD THE FUCK UP!!! I know your honey bun smugglin ass aint talking shit!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.