techforce Posted November 25, 2010 Report Posted November 25, 2010 Maybe I should post up all his personal info and the stuff Ive found. think his place of employment would like a call. LOL! Your a GEEK!!!
n8ball2013 Posted November 25, 2010 Report Posted November 25, 2010 They spammed all the forums trying to promote their forum. Theirs nothing wrong with being part of more than one forum but there is a proper way to conduct yourself rick. BTW I may have something I need you to do. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
techforce Posted November 25, 2010 Report Posted November 25, 2010 They spammed all the forums trying to promote their forum. Theirs nothing wrong with being part of more than one forum but there is a proper way to conduct yourself rick. BTW I may have something I need you to do. Bro... I already told you I am not gonna put on a dress and sing "My Sweet Little Butter Cup" for you again... that was a one time thing...
techforce Posted November 25, 2010 Report Posted November 25, 2010 They spammed all the forums trying to promote their forum. Theirs nothing wrong with being part of more than one forum but there is a proper way to conduct yourself rick. BTW I may have something I need you to do. Just PM me when u can and I will see what I can do...
n8ball2013 Posted November 25, 2010 Report Posted November 25, 2010 They spammed all the forums trying to promote their forum. Theirs nothing wrong with being part of more than one forum but there is a proper way to conduct yourself rick. BTW I may have something I need you to do. Bro... I already told you I am not gonna put on a dress and sing "My Sweet Little Butter Cup" for you again... that was a one time thing... if im paying youre doing it. You can be bought. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
techforce Posted November 25, 2010 Report Posted November 25, 2010 They spammed all the forums trying to promote their forum. Theirs nothing wrong with being part of more than one forum but there is a proper way to conduct yourself rick. BTW I may have something I need you to do. Bro... I already told you I am not gonna put on a dress and sing "My Sweet Little Butter Cup" for you again... that was a one time thing... if im paying youre doing it. You can be bought. OH.... Now I'm your whore! LMAO! just let me know! LOL!
ahoz28 Posted November 25, 2010 Report Posted November 25, 2010 They spammed all the forums trying to promote their forum. Theirs nothing wrong with being part of more than one forum but there is a proper way to conduct yourself rick. BTW I may have something I need you to do. Bro... I already told you I am not gonna put on a dress and sing "My Sweet Little Butter Cup" for you again... that was a one time thing... if im paying youre doing it. You can be bought.
Swaggasaur Posted November 25, 2010 Report Posted November 25, 2010 haha this is why i love SMD BHE Wall Build TEAM DC Audio TEAM XS POWER1986 Monte Carlo KMC Nova's 20"4 DC XL's W/ PSI Recones2 DC 5k'sPioneer PRS 8010 Audio Technix 6 XS Power D3100's 1 XS Power D3400 Mechman 220a Alternator
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.