Sundown Audio

Sundown X-8 Work in Progress

Estimated mounting depth is 6.83" currently... so it's a bit of a monster in physical size as well.

That's what she said!!!!!!! :)

Good call^^

Edited by FreekDesignz

cant wait to see this =)

-BriAn

12" RD Audio Alpha v2 with PAP softparts. 3"ww 8layer al vc

Recoil RED 1000.1

Audiopipe 0 gauge wiring kit

Kinetik hc600

5 Farad Capacitor

2.26cuft slot ported box tuned to 30hz

(bbp6 says its 37hz 12volt says 30hz)

Looks good Jacob! I wanted a SA-8 for a while and then you go and make me dream of another one!

As for the logo on the motor boot...what is the cost difference between having it and not having it(the logo)? I have never been a huge fan of pretty motors or whatever. Not many are seen. But if you do it, I agree with the others, go horizontal. The fact the dust cap says Sundown is enough for me. =)

Edited by sayhuh?

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

Looks good Jacob! I wanted a SA-8 for a while and then you go and make me dream of another one!

As for the logo on the motor boot...what is the cost difference between having it and not having it(the logo)? I have never been a huge fan of pretty motors or whatever. Not many are seen. But if you do it, I agree with the others, go horizontal. The fact the dust cap says Sundown is enough for me. =)

The cost of the boot is tiny and doing logo or no logo is no difference. Just costs a bit to tool up the boot initially, which I don't add to the customer cost -- I like them as they also help prevent magnet chipping in shipping. If someone doesn't like it they can pull it right off -- many folks LOVE them.

- Jacob Fuller

- Owner, Sundown Audio

- Sundown Audio on FACEBOOK

- Please DO NOT PM ME -- use my email address -- [email protected]

Banner_468x60.jpg

Oh no I meant just the logo, but with no added to cost, then that's what puts you ahead of others. :) I like the boot, but was referring only to the added goodies to it. :) With the chipping, does it affect the sub in any way if magnet chips?

Now if the ring looks like the boot...mmmm.

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

Oh no I meant just the logo, but with no added to cost, then that's what puts you ahead of others. :) I like the boot, but was referring only to the added goodies to it. :) With the chipping, does it affect the sub in any way if magnet chips?

Small motor chips have no effect on the subs performance -- but people don't like chipped magnets so I do what I can to prevent it with nice tooled foam packing, magnet covers, etc.

- Jacob Fuller

- Owner, Sundown Audio

- Sundown Audio on FACEBOOK

- Please DO NOT PM ME -- use my email address -- [email protected]

Banner_468x60.jpg