Sundown Audio

Sundown X-8 Work in Progress

yo how bout you wait on him to update it when he gets news instead of asking for it? that would work too.

allways have to have some dumb fuck saying stupid shit.have a nice day stay take care buddy

A nice day stay take care buddy?

That all one thought?

I think we know who the dumb fuck you speak of actually is...

yup we do i was going to say some shit but im goingto drop it dont want to get into some bs take care pimp

yo how bout you wait on him to update it when he gets news instead of asking for it? that would work too.

allways have to have some dumb fuck saying stupid shit.have a nice day stay take care buddy

A nice day stay take care buddy?

That all one thought?

I think we know who the dumb fuck you speak of actually is...

yup we do i was going to say some shit but im goingto drop it dont want to get into some bs take care pimp

oblivious are we? . here let me help.

yup, we do. i was going to say some shit, but i'm going to drop it. don't want to get into some bs. take care, pimp.

you're welcome.

any word yet ? i need a pair ASAP so i can put them in my dual acoustic suspension bandpass the will work perfectly

VEHICLE:1993 Ford F-150

ELECTRICAL:1-350Amp 1-200Amp Idle Excessive Amperage Alts.

BATT'S:13 Stinger SPV70's

HEAD UNIT:Pioneer N1

MIDBASS:2 10" 2 8" Sundown prosound protos

SUBS:3 NSv.2 18s in a series tuned 6th order

SUB AMPS:3 Sundown SAZ-4500D

MIDBASS/TWEETER AMP:Sundown SAX-200.4 Simon Eichenberger is the King

Little birdie told me these subs was a myth. And this was gonna be a huge April fools joke when the time came. Bahahahaha.

:bull: *laughs*

I am still waiting for some quotes... things are pretty crazy over in China as CES and a few other trades shows are coming up + end of year reports, inventory, etc.

It may be after CES before I get much more information. I'll be meeting with the sources at CES, though.

- Jacob Fuller

- Owner, Sundown Audio

- Sundown Audio on FACEBOOK

- Please DO NOT PM ME -- use my email address -- [email protected]

Banner_468x60.jpg

Little birdie told me these subs was a myth. And this was gonna be a huge April fools joke when the time came. Bahahahaha.

:bull: *laughs*

I am still waiting for some quotes... things are pretty crazy over in China as CES and a few other trades shows are coming up + end of year reports, inventory, etc.

It may be after CES before I get much more information. I'll be meeting with the sources at CES, though.

Another excuse to add to the lies. Bahahaha