COLD AIR INTAKE *PICS*

• 2 weeks later...

hey...as long as it works

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

it doesn't work as good as when i first got it. the throttle response isn't as touchy. :'( i really don't wanna pay like $30 for a fake recharge kit?!?!? :ranting2:

To Slide Sideways Or Not To Slide Sideways?

Head unit: Pioneer AVH-5000DVDSpeakers: 4 Pionner TS-G6842R Amplifier: Alpine MRD-300Subwoofers: 10" JL

If you don't mind me throwing in some advice....For the amount of air that the intake above pipe can hold, that air filter is way to small.

Also, if you want better results, get one that has a bend to place the filter directly where air enters the front of the vehicle.  Personally I just made my own.  PVC pipe and silicone sleeves do wonders...

2k6 Dodge Ram 2500...CUMMINS POWERED - SOLD

what do you think about one in the fender?... thats where my stock one is (on the drivers side i think) and i want to do the aem cai but it leaves alot of the stock stuff just adds a lil piece of pipe and the filter (dealer would never know) i just dont want a cel

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

well AEM didn't have one for my car. but ebay did???? :whistling: but i don't like CAI. i would hate the fact of water getting in my system. plus i think short ram is better anyway.

would getting a bigger filter make a difference? that filter is tore up. :turned: there's a brace bar right behind the filter thats tearin a hole in my filter and i can't brace my filter anywhere.

To Slide Sideways Or Not To Slide Sideways?

Head unit: Pioneer AVH-5000DVDSpeakers: 4 Pionner TS-G6842R Amplifier: Alpine MRD-300Subwoofers: 10" JL

emperorjj1  - as D_Bass said..as long as its out of the way of water...your good to go.  I usually some pipe up the back wall of my fender as direct air into my engine compartment and then run my intake along side it to make sure I've got maximun aire flow.

D_Bass - Yeah that air filter is pretty tiny.  I'd get a longer filter in which flowed more cfm.  Pretty much a larger air filter would make sure your engine is getting sufficient air to burn all of its fuel.  It might give you a little seat of the pants feeling, but more air is always good.

2k6 Dodge Ram 2500...CUMMINS POWERED - SOLD

Archived