Sonic Electronix

highest metered DAILY trunk car ....

yea i seen it, actually considering it aswell..

square port middle deck.

12" mtx 9500s. on most likly 2 bxi 2600s

and you ?

right now i have 4 kicker cvr 12s sealed on a 1200.1 kx series kicker amp...........but if everything goes good by next season i should have 4 dc audio level 3's on 2 aq 1200's tuned to 30 hz

I SCAM PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY... AVOID ME LIKE I AM AN AIDS INFECTED RETARD...

I wonder that too. I don't consider a trunk car a trunk car unless the seats are in. These people who have a sealed off trunk and subs forward, those are not real trunk cars.

im subs port forward sealed. seats still in the car, and can lift up and lock in place :peepwall:

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

and on a side note, the brand dual doesn't even make 15s. just obvious he meant 2 15s. that was a personal hit ami. lol

i dont think i had more than a db of difference when i metered seats up vs down. but i also had a whole in the center of the seat where the armrest was, and parts of my rear deck werent there either

but you make sexy boxes!! lol

imma just make a whole in rear deck even if i dont go with port there. lol

right now i have 4 kicker cvr 12s sealed on a 1200.1 kx series kicker amp...........but if everything goes good by next season i should have 4 dc audio level 3's on 2 aq 1200's tuned to 30 hz

build log sir!! that should sound beasty!

im subs port forward sealed. seats still in the car, and can lift up and lock in place :peepwall:

?

is there a big difference when you put seats up.?

build log sir!! that should sound beasty!

i got one now its in my sig. but yea i cant wait to get them and i should have the money by JAN. and the first show is in feb. so everything should be a go by then

I SCAM PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY... AVOID ME LIKE I AM AN AIDS INFECTED RETARD...

?

is there a big difference when you put seats up.?

honestly no clue lol. i ride with them permanently down. no kids, no passengers, and no groceries is how i roll lol

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

Tony your car is a complete different animal. So your results will vary alot. LOL You got any more vids of the 20 12's?

there are a few on youtube from a guy 'earthscraper' but there all taken out now. took like 4 days to tear it down. just made some money on a build so its time to start on a small box for some 12s to hold me over till i finish the 15s.

I've done 144 Mecca style with 2 SA-12's on a SAZ 1500D, seats down from the trunk of my 2000 Altima.

good for you bro. lol... im talking about mostly seat up being metered. just curious about it.

i got one now its in my sig. but yea i cant wait to get them and i should have the money by JAN. and the first show is in feb. so everything should be a go by then

show where at?

honestly no clue lol. i ride with them permanently down. no kids, no passengers, and no groceries is how i roll lol

aww come on!! put that bish up and let me know..

David you sound like a little girl by continuously pointing out that it was personal. No shit it was personal, I was speaking directly to him saying he types in horrible english. Sorry I don't follow walmart brands. I was just trying to help out because I know I personally wouldn't trust someone doing an install for me if they couldn't even speak proper English and I know the same goes for many others.

Say this outloud to yourself.. "dual fifteens setups". Does that even sound remotely right?

No it doesn't LOL, thanks :popcorn: I need to not be lazy when I type. And if you talked to me in person, you would see how I talk not like I type. I am a professional SON!!!!! LOL

TEAM SOUNDQUBED -- TEAM SOUTH

TEAM S.O.B. - Founder & Captain

3x Streetbeat World Record Holder

2017 MWSPL 1st place Mayhem & 4th Xtreme 4 
2016 MWSPL 1st place Mayhem/2nd Adv 4/2nd Xtreme 4
2015 MWSPL 2nd place Mayhem & 4th Xtreme 4
2014 USACI 2nd place Streetbeat 5 - 162.6 db
2014 MWSPL 2nd place Xtreme 4 - 144.9 db
2013 USACI 1st place Streetbeat 4 - 161.9 db
2013 USACI 1st place Street Q+ - 162.8 db
2013 MWSPL 3rd Kaos2 & 4th Xtreme 4
2011 USACI 2nd place MOD 1001-2k - 160.0 db