Second Skin Audio

subwoofer choice help

alrite guys i just started a new thread for builds and got 2 audiopipe 3000d and i need now wat 15s shoud i get tat take 2000rms its going n my 98 deville and im trying know wat subs im going get to start building my box cuzz i got get sale my hccas first wld use them but they only 10s 1500rms but they beast lol

alrite guys i just started a new thread for builds and got 2 audiopipe 3000d and i need now wat 15s shoud i get tat take 2000rms its going n my 98 deville and im trying know wat subs im going get to start building my box cuzz i got get sale my hccas first wld use them but they only 10s 1500rms but they beast lol

Any sub can be overpowered if you got the electrical to back your amps and your running clean power. try lvl 4 xl's or the new btl n2's

2012 Ford Ranger:

Build comming soon!

• Kenwood DNX-6160
  • DC 175.4
  • 2 sets of O2 AR63 3-way Comps

I would say:

T3 T.2000

DC lvl 4xl

AA Mayhem

Fi BTL

And a good amount of other subs.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

I would say:

T3 T.2000

DC lvl 4xl

AA Mayhem

Fi BTL

And a good amount of other subs.

i wanna go fi btl n2 but no ones got them yet and i dont wanna dumb 850 on subs that have no reviews uno how it is when u aint got tat muck doe$$ do your homework before you buy dthen again then buy :lol:

Edited by felipe82

i wanna go fi btl n2 but no ones got them yet and i dont wanna dumb 850 on subs that have no reviews uno how it is with u aint got tat muck doe do your homework before you buy den again then buy :lol:

the last half of the sentence is WTF???

anyways, as far as i see, i think the btl-n2 should work just as the old btl did except it will be a lot lighter, the t/s are fairly close to original btl t/s and i have heard mostly good things about original btl so i assume the n2s will be just as good

the last half of the sentence is WTF???

anyways, as far as i see, i think the btl-n2 should work just as the old btl did except it will be a lot lighter, the t/s are fairly close to original btl t/s and i have heard mostly good things about original btl so i assume the n2s will be just as good

ha i just caught that to lol sry about that but if so im considering dem