ya the game is ok but these companies need to stop making console ports for pc. it totally sucks on pc a lot of us are mad about the whole lag issues. i have a decent pc i can play bc2 at 1920x1080 almost maxed out. you would think i would get more then 50fps lol. my videocard is loaded with about 20-30% while my cpu is loaded 100%. they kinda messed up on which piece of the computer is suppose to handle the graphics lol. waiting for a big ass patch to come out that they say there working on. kinda wish i got it for ps3 instead of pc at least i could play it lol

2015 silverado crew cab

nothing atm but soon...

^ yea pc games have always been bad for me! i bought like 10 games and will never buy one again i hate it

but the lagging issue is seeming to get a little better on ps3, i think its just gonna take awhile for all the bugs to get fixed and some glitches and stuff to get patched. honestly i love the game so far but one thing i hate about it is sometimes online ill stab or shoot someone and get a kill and NOT get my points! it happened like 3 or 4 times this morning!

has anyone else not gotten points for their kills?

I SCAM PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY... AVOID ME LIKE I AM AN AIDS INFECTED RETARD...

been playing it a week or 2 now, campaign i cant stand how many flashbacks there are, and ice cube is totally FTL, with his loud mouth.

The story is built on flashbacks, the large majority of the game you are being interrogated and tortured, and the gameplay is the flashbacks you are having during this happening.

And what I meant about the graphics are the cutscene graphics are alot better than previous games....the in game graphics are about the same.

An example of the cutscene graphics would be when you dont press anything to skip the scene when you start up the game with the chick typing the codes.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

honostly i hate the graphics.. i LOVE mw2 over this. this game just feels idk, boring. only reason i will keep playing is beacuse

1) no one will play mw2 anymore since this came out

and

2) i spent 60 bucks on this shit :rofl:

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

infinity ward > treyarch.

iw had the right idea when they made mw2. im just hoping that treyarch patches the shit out of this game to make it dominate mw2 in every aspect. but so far, its just kind of a dissapointment to me even though i havent played it yet. i've just too many bad things about it to even thing of getting the game yet.

apparently you dont get the fact that the subaru was wrapped around a pole. and by the status of your comment, im guessing your mouth is too.

Vehicle: 1997 Honda Civic EX

Exterior: 55w 5k Headlights and 35w 3k JDM Fogs. Lowered. Sittin on steelies right now

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate P450.4

Batteries: Kinetik HC 800

Electrical: Big 3 in 1/0

Enclosure: n/a : (

Headunit: Clarion VZ409

Mids/Highs: Pheonix Gold Rsd6.5's in the Front Doors

Subwoofers: n/a : (

Wire: Knukoncepts 1/0 and 4g

Future Upgrades: 20% tint all around, GC/Koni coilovers, body work (fml) lol

Played this for a few hours hours on my friends system when it came out, I would have been waiting in line to get it but some lowlife scumbag decided my they liked my xbox better than I did...the stupid asses didn't even take controllers, games or cables. Anyways, it felt like WaW to me also, thought it was alot easier to kill people but then again I was playing Reach up until my box was stolen.

EDIT: PS...rc cars = Ghey

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

David.... your soooo right

By the way the zombies map with the presidents and shit in the pentagon. Who can beat lvl 20???? Just did it in like 2 hours with 4 people lol

24v1fe8.png

wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood.

here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now?

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

COD 4!! FTW!!!!

infinity ward > treyarch.

/thread

im getting on cod 4 right now, you better invite me if i do lol

apparently you dont get the fact that the subaru was wrapped around a pole. and by the status of your comment, im guessing your mouth is too.

Vehicle: 1997 Honda Civic EX

Exterior: 55w 5k Headlights and 35w 3k JDM Fogs. Lowered. Sittin on steelies right now

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate P450.4

Batteries: Kinetik HC 800

Electrical: Big 3 in 1/0

Enclosure: n/a : (

Headunit: Clarion VZ409

Mids/Highs: Pheonix Gold Rsd6.5's in the Front Doors

Subwoofers: n/a : (

Wire: Knukoncepts 1/0 and 4g

Future Upgrades: 20% tint all around, GC/Koni coilovers, body work (fml) lol

Archived