Okay, I have an English paper to write. I have to interview 5+ people on a couple of questions and write a paper on their responses. Really appreciate your time if you can fill these questions up doesnt have to be long thanks ahead of time.

[1) What would you like to major in or what have you majored in college?

2) Did the salary have an affect on your decision?

3)Why did you chose this major was it skill, money, or other?

4) What degree do you plan on getting with this major or have? As in AA, Bachelors, etc.

thanks again.

Edited by StreetSlappah

Refs-(b.f.) 99vic, WCA Rusty(x3) Nathan@XSPOWER, Ampjunkielikeme, Bread0710, AmiCreations (s.t.) REsLaPz, PandaGT(x2), Keiferacing, Juicemane (t.w.) Powski, Big gil[/center]

Build Log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77726-sss-celica-dc-buildupdate-611-finished/

2005 subi STi 380whp 355whp

17" gold bbs

5% tint all around w/sunglare strip

JVC dvd double din

Knuconceptz 4ga wiring

XS Power!

Big 3

8" SAv2 d2

1800 audiopipe

Hey bro, since im in school as well, ill help you out!

1) What would you like to major in or what have you majored in college?

I'm currently pursuing a Health Promotions/Exersise Science Major.

No, it pays decent, depending on what you specifically go into, but mainly its just a passion.

Helping people become and stay healthy throughout their life is what i really want to do. Health is Wealth.

4) What degree do you plan on getting with this major or have? As in AA, Bachelors, etc.

Bachelors

Hope it all works out man!

curious though, whats your major?

I hate long signatures....

...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head...

Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback

Thanks man, I need all the input I can get and its criminal justice to be a probation officer.

Refs-(b.f.) 99vic, WCA Rusty(x3) Nathan@XSPOWER, Ampjunkielikeme, Bread0710, AmiCreations (s.t.) REsLaPz, PandaGT(x2), Keiferacing, Juicemane (t.w.) Powski, Big gil[/center]

Build Log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77726-sss-celica-dc-buildupdate-611-finished/

17" gold bbs

JVC dvd double din

Knuconceptz 4ga wiring

XS Power!

Big 3

8" SAv2 d2

1800 audiopipe

thanks Mtnbikecrazy55

Edited by StreetSlappah

Build Log

17" gold bbs

JVC dvd double din

Knuconceptz 4ga wiring

XS Power!

Big 3

8" SAv2 d2

1800 audiopipe

T

Build Log

17" gold bbs

JVC dvd double din

Knuconceptz 4ga wiring

XS Power!

Big 3

8" SAv2 d2

1800 audiopipe

Okay, I have an English paper to write. I have to interview 5+ people on a couple of questions and write a paper on their responses. Really appreciate your time if you can fill these questions up doesnt have to be long thanks ahead of time.

Im currently in college and im majoring in criminal justice. I have a long way to go but i will get there soon enough.Im currently applying to be a police officer so hopefully with my job background it will help me attain the job

Salary plays a small part in my job selection but mainly i pay attention to make sure its something i love to do because that will help me to look over a mediocre salary range

Its been a passion of mine since i was little kid and im not finally getting the chance to pursue my dream..I also have quite a bit of experience with different aspects of law enforcement from working armed security to Juvenile Corrections

Im hoping to earn my Master's Degree in Criminal Justice but i may stop at my Bachelor's it will depend on whether there will be any further benefit to having a master's over a bachelor's when i finally become a Cop

thanks again.

Hope this will help you out some more bro

Edited by SmokedOut08Impala

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Ttt

Build Log

17" gold bbs

JVC dvd double din

Knuconceptz 4ga wiring

XS Power!

Big 3

8" SAv2 d2

1800 audiopipe

Thanks alot smokedout! It does help alot. Masters huh? Nice man great career choice thanks.

Build Log

17" gold bbs

JVC dvd double din

Knuconceptz 4ga wiring

XS Power!

Big 3

8" SAv2 d2

1800 audiopipe

I'm currently in my Junior year majoring in Mechanical Engineering

Of course, it's what I've alway wanted to do, but at the end of the day you still have to make sure what you do pays the bills.

It's what I love doing; designing, creating, and maintaining machinery. At the end of the day I want to know that I accomplished something.

As of right now, a Bachelors degree but, I would like to go back one day and obtain a Master's degree.

thanks again.

Hope that helps.

2000 Jeep Cherokee

-DC Audio

-Memphis

-Audioque

-SecondSkin

-Pioneer

-KnuKonceptz