fecupe2001 Posted November 10, 2010 Author Report Posted November 10, 2010 Lol nice thanks a lot mate Thats a great video man....Keep up the good work and your setup is movin some crazy ass air Thanks hommie, yeah that thing is moving tons of air, not bad for small box,port area,car and much more things hehe, glad you like it!!! Link for mobile plz sure thing bud, I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion! 2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/ 8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/
deepsilencer Posted November 10, 2010 Report Posted November 10, 2010 hahaha nice man when i herd el chavo del 8 theme i was no freaken way, that's unique TEAM FLEX ISSUES,TEAM DC AUDIO 2000 Silverado Ext 1500 v.3 (Walled Silverado) 4 DC Power 270a Alts on A DC Power Quad Alt Bracket XS Power VCM,Stinger Volt Meters 4 AA Mayhem 18s 2 DC Audio 9.0ks Strapped 1 DC Audio 175.4 4 Selenium 6.5s & 4 Selenium 8s 4 Selenium Super Tweeter st350s 72 SQ Ft Of Stinger Roadkill Expert Alpine CDA 9887 XS Power d3400(Hood),6 XS Power d3100s(Bed) & much more..... 2011 Meca CA State Champion & State Record Holder In M5 Meca SPL:158.2 Meca P&P:137.4 DB Drag:159.1 USACI:161.2 BUILD LOG.....YOUTUBE CHANNEL.....FEEDBACK
fecupe2001 Posted November 10, 2010 Author Report Posted November 10, 2010 hahaha nice man when i her the chavo del 8 theme i was no freaken way, that's unique haha thanks a lot SOTM winner , everytime i see the vid i start laughing , i don´t know what´s funnier, my mom or the song hahhaa. That´s why i wanted to learn how to use audacity, people´s reaction with dumb songs are priceless Thanks for the input hommie, cheers!! I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion! 2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/ 8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/
FieroGrande Posted November 10, 2010 Report Posted November 10, 2010 It wouldn't let me watch it. Pos blackberry.
fecupe2001 Posted November 10, 2010 Author Report Posted November 10, 2010 It wouldn't let me watch it. Pos blackberry. hehe it´s ok hommie, it´s not that great vid, but it´s funnier than hairtricks with hot girls like i always do hehe. hahah good shyt bro system bangs thanks a lot bro, glad you like it I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion! 2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/ 8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/
knowledge Posted November 11, 2010 Report Posted November 11, 2010 NICE REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
fecupe2001 Posted November 11, 2010 Author Report Posted November 11, 2010 Thanks a lot my man!! I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion! 2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/ 8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/
siccostyle Posted November 11, 2010 Report Posted November 11, 2010 hahahahahaha that some good stuff hommie. Your mom seems like a cool lady. Its funny how shes is screaming but doesn't back away from the window. This is a classic for sure! 01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable Team ShokTEAM SUB SONIC ADDICTION
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.