Sundown Audio

Gedun XP 10000.1

stereohead69

I've had good experience with the DC2k amplifier, but I cannot comment on their more powerful amplifiers. Their customer service is amazing, Rusty and Rob will do whatever is necessary to make sure you are happy. Their lines run from 1.2kw to 12kw (and a supposed 22kw proto, but not sure how true that is.)

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

wow, this argument is like me trying to tell people locally that kicker is not the god of subwoofers, lol

solo x's are the shiz.....BAH

Hey man. Don't dis my sub. lol

-Ross

Project Layla

Truck: 99' F-150

Gathering things for my next build.

SoloX18 build:

http://www.stevemead..._1#entry1576460

RE T-line build:

http://www.stevemead...-between-build/

• 11 months later...

Stetsom uses a solid "buss bar" inside the amp.

I have not had the opportunity to see the guts of a stetsom amp, I have seen several amps that use a combination of wire and bar. I would think it would be safer to use a bar in high current and high heat areas. Of course, I dont think my Audiopipe would have had a melt down if the wire had not been bundled together, of course I could be wrong. It probably wouldnt have melted if I hadnt been working it so hard with minimal air flow as well.

I am a bit concerned about the amp I just bought. The new amp is a much better design vs the AP3000 and also puts out alot more power. W/O redesigning my current system layout, the new amp will have minimal airflow ass well. Too bad it wasnt designed with cooling fans.

if you are talking about the audiopipe 3000 you do know its different than the amps in this thread? its a 2 channel amp... its 2 1500s strapped internally ...

the stetsom does indeed have a solid bar

8k.jpg

23499_1392956583655_1224380248_1178529_1588368_n1.jpg

iphone053.jpg

hi.. can you tell me what power tranzistor and what resistor is in the plate?? i have stetsom 6k2d and i cant to see the tranzistors because is burn all. only one i see it is irfp4004. please help!!!

Archived