Viral Vid - Insane guy on a crotch rocket

EricR

looks like another bike asshole to me...would love to swing my door open on that shit.

I was honestly waiting to see someone open their door to pour out a drink or something and taht happen....

Dude has some serious control over that bike but if he would have made one mistake you can rest assured that it would have been a fatal wreck...I want to know where that was taken and i couldnt believe that no one called in the cops on his ass lol would have been one hell of a police chase video

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

• 1 month later...

looks like another bike asshole to me...would love to swing my door open on that shit.

I was honestly waiting to see someone open their door to pour out a drink or something and taht happen....

Dude has some serious control over that bike but if he would have made one mistake you can rest assured that it would have been a fatal wreck...I want to know where that was taken and i couldnt believe that no one called in the cops on his ass lol would have been one hell of a police chase video

it looks like europe, its probably legal there, and id like to see the cops chasing him doing 100+ in the oposite direction lane

2000 Silverado BUILD LOG

Beltec 4/6 on 22's

2 10" Kicker CVX's

ZX1000.1 1245rms

145 ALT

2 Batterys

vote SOTM June

why so you can get charged with vehicular manslaughter? man that sounds like fun

Not manslaughter brother...the idiot was driving on the wrong side of the wrong. I woulda opened my door on him, or swerved over while he was in oncoming traffic. He is skilled most definitely, and i'm not hatin on that, but he is stupid. His balls are bigger than his brain. This is the kid that so desperately tried to be cool in high school, but no matter what he did he never fit in. It just carried on to adult hood.

mivtCK.png

why so you can get charged with vehicular manslaughter? man that sounds like fun

Not manslaughter brother...the idiot was driving on the wrong side of the wrong. I woulda opened my door on him, or swerved over while he was in oncoming traffic. He is skilled most definitely, and i'm not hatin on that, but he is stupid. His balls are bigger than his brain. This is the kid that so desperately tried to be cool in high school, but no matter what he did he never fit in. It just carried on to adult hood.

u mad bro?

2004 Volkswagen GLI

1 10" Skar VVX

^^^ Looking for an amp to run it, Pm me if you have one ^^^