CUSSING IN YOUR THREAD TITLE

btw nick its CURSING, not cussing, hate that word, more then i hate how much louder i am then you :)

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

If there was a like button I would click it. I know some especially those with little ones around wouldnt want them to pick up that type of language. Also as said those who view SMD at work would not want their bosses seeing that type of stuff it could cause major problems.

I'd rather my little one learn restraint, not have ignorance from the language of the world outside his sheltered life.

its about god-damned fucking time someone fucking made a post like this one, i mean fucking seriously im annoyed of these assramming bastards fucking quoting in their shitfaced assholish ways

</ R rated post>

I LOLed. You're a better comedian then an installer :D

yea lol this would help me when im at school, i already have to be careful with a few of the avatars on here, I.E. the Girls Unzipping their patent leather cat-suits, or the one with the girl shaking the other girl's boobs' lol fucking horndogs

sorry Nick. id say team DBS's BS thread had a lot to do with that

i do agree with this. makes it more pleasant to look at too

well that was a lil but all the thread with fuck in it mainly...theres been a LOT lately and ive just simply been censoring them but they need to be censored themselves

I suppose it was my thread? I don't remember if I used fuck in the post title... I have short term memory loss. And yes that is documented short term memory loss.

yours was the one that broke the camels back i guess would be a good terminology

btw nick its CURSING, not cussing, hate that word, more then i hate how much louder i am then you :)

its CUSSING....cursing is something you do in witch craft and wizardry. and yea..def sucks that your louder than me haha..also that you ever come out to competitions

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

yea lol this would help me when im at school, i already have to be careful with a few of the avatars on here, I.E. the Girls Unzipping their patent leather cat-suits, or the one with the girl shaking the other girl's boobs' lol fucking horndogs

i love this one lol

apparently you dont get the fact that the subaru was wrapped around a pole. and by the status of your comment, im guessing your mouth is too.

Vehicle: 1997 Honda Civic EX

Exterior: 55w 5k Headlights and 35w 3k JDM Fogs. Lowered. Sittin on steelies right now

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate P450.4

Batteries: Kinetik HC 800

Electrical: Big 3 in 1/0

Enclosure: n/a : (

Headunit: Clarion VZ409

Mids/Highs: Pheonix Gold Rsd6.5's in the Front Doors

Subwoofers: n/a : (

Wire: Knukoncepts 1/0 and 4g

Future Upgrades: 20% tint all around, GC/Koni coilovers, body work (fml) lol

Dear censor,

from the land of freedom, with the states where some normal sex between adults is forbidden by the "lawd".

Im sure that your censorelationship, will help you in your intrest on some buttsex and other forbidden normal sextechnics. But don´t forget not in the states where it is forbidden, or in states where fakeeyes pops out if you read or heard a 4letter word.

You are so free united states of america, so free...

Just another

in order of another gay, childsexintrested, eunuch, religouscrazy leadership. Or whoever is so greedy of power, to create those minds of prohibity in america.

And to the problem SMD on work and at school.

Dear my worker, work your work and in the breaks, its up to you what you do. SMD have nothing to do in worktime, aside you

workin in the caraudiobranch.

Best regards your boss

Dear learner,

are you realy so good in school? That you have time to following SMD, outside of the projektwork that have to do with carhifi.

sincerely your teacher

Earnestly quality of the theme, is this

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=zhJh0vMl1IA

The suppoterrsmind of those prohibitations are stronger moronic, than from Cartman and his friends.

PS. And if im right in the SMD-rules is writen, that we want to use a respectful language that includes for me, in case of the theme

that, sometimes a 4letterword can be in the headline.

That´s

what we want

"in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley

Archived