Spare Tire

Andrew

Wuddup guys... I'm considering glassing my spare tire area in my 99' civic coupe. Just wanted to c that if I did that, is there somewhere else I could store my spare tire? Daily driver, so no spare = no good lol.

Just put it on the roof like this....

181.jpg

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

lol yea, thatd be tight n then i wouldnt even need to sound deaden my roof haha. I figure instead of starting a new thread I might as well ask this in here. What do I need to do to stop my windows from getting messed up from the bass...? Theyre automatic windows and the bass will rattle the bolts loose no matter how much i tighten them. It knocks the window off its track and gets annoying having to take the door panel off and retighten everything every few days!!! HELP! lmao

New project in the works ;)

lol yea, thatd be tight n then i wouldnt even need to sound deaden my roof haha. I figure instead of starting a new thread I might as well ask this in here. What do I need to do to stop my windows from getting messed up from the bass...? Theyre automatic windows and the bass will rattle the bolts loose no matter how much i tighten them. It knocks the window off its track and gets annoying having to take the door panel off and retighten everything every few days!!! HELP! lmao

Unfortunately there isn't much you can do to loose or broken things caused by bass. You could use Locktite on the bolts and see if that slows it down.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Guest MegaloManiac

Are you riding with the windows completely down? cause if the window goes all the way down it starts going off its track easily, what i do is roll my window down to the point where the top of the window is still a little above the door, so it stays stable. you may want to try that

Are you riding with the windows completely down? cause if the window goes all the way down it starts going off its track easily, what i do is roll my window down to the point where the top of the window is still a little above the door, so it stays stable. you may want to try that

Ill try that. Thanks for the help guys.

Andrew

New project in the works ;)

When I had my windows down all the way, They were vibrating against the doors so much I thought they were going to shatter

images-4.jpgdjscrewbanner5sf.jpgimages.jpg

"IT SOUNDS SLOW MOTION AND STUTTERING"~~~~LOL

2 15" Fi BTLs

7.5 cf box @ 33hz

Sundown SAZ-3500D

Powermaster S3400 & D3100

Iraggi 300a alt

SecondSkin - totally dead

Knu wire

You could just get some of that temporary tire fix stuff and hope if you ever get a flat it is just a leak and you don't split the tire open like my sister did...

Archived