Wow is that blackdrum any good eatin?

I know its old but I just saw it so STFU.....:D

i would NEVER eat any drum...they are just scavengers and feed on anything they can find normally near the bottom...to me it would be like eating a garbage can...lol

anyways..killer pics. i do quite a bit of fishing, although not lately. that is a big ass drum. i ususally fish for cats, bluegill, crappie, and bass....my biggest is about a 40pound cat....my pops caught an 80 pounder one night...took us like 45mins to get it in....

i likes me some audio stuff...

Yeah I pretty much stick to the crappie, bass and some trout....

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

i would NEVER eat any drum...they are just scavengers and feed on anything they can find normally near the bottom...to me it would be like eating a garbage can...lol

anyways..killer pics. i do quite a bit of fishing, although not lately. that is a big ass drum. i ususally fish for cats, bluegill, crappie, and bass....my biggest is about a 40pound cat....my pops caught an 80 pounder one night...took us like 45mins to get it in....

Hey Amatt, what you think catfish eat?

I was gonna say the same thing, arent they both bottom feeders? NE way I love fishing but with my move and wedding and what not the last couplw months has sucked, and I havent got any in! Now its startin to get colder so Im gonna have to go soon or its ice fishing season.

Scientia est Vox

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

im not really a fan of eating catfish either, but excellent point...lol. but love me some bluegill, crappie and bass..

hows the marrige goin so far roscoe? ...ive never been ice fishing...

i likes me some audio stuff...

it all depends on their environment still water catfish or "mudcats" as we call em where im from are bottom feeders and they taste like shit but river catfish from clean water are good eatin man its funny that i see this topic cuz i just had a fish fry last nite :)

im not really a fan of eating catfish either, but excellent point...lol. but love me some bluegill, crappie and bass..

hows the marrige goin so far roscoe? ...ive never been ice fishing...

Its going great! eventually I will get interet at the house (not too much of a priority right now) and I can upload some pics for ya! Ice fishing is fun as long as you got a little shack to sit in ;)

Scientia est Vox

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

Bass, hmmmmmm..................Well last month I was on a land job in Woodville, Texas & there was a lake on the property where we were drilling. I snuck away from the rig & borrowed this boat I found in the weeds next to the lake. My buddy & I used some old brooms to paddle around the lake! We went fishing while we were supposed to be @ the rig working! It oficially kicked ass! We got paid to go fishing! I love my job!!!

P9110176.jpg

P9120182.jpg

P9140183.jpg

P9160184.jpg

P9160185.jpg

dj2q.jpg

Jared Nixon  A.K.A. Jsmoke

My Car Stereo Website: 3rd Coast Customs

My Fishing Website: BigLake411.com

Add me as a friend: Myspace

Download: Check out my Audio Calculations Spreadsheet (Microsoft Excel)

ATTENTION ALL SMD MEMBERS: Do not under any circumstance buy anything from Chassistech! They do not stand behind their products & their customer service is horrible. They do not actually manufacture lowering springs, they drop ship them from Spring Tech. Chasistech.com also does business as Airbagit.com, Streetridepro.com & Truckinsuspension.com. They are all the same company! Do not trust these bastards! Their products are cheap & more often than not, you don't get what you actually order in the first place! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

you ever smoke your bass over a cedar plank??? MMMM! its taste great! (I know I said smoke....grow up......) :lol:

Scientia est Vox

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg