Sonic Electronix

I decided to get rid of my BTL because it's weighing my car down a shit ton, and I'm using the money to get some nice mids and highs. I don't know much about speakers, but I was looking at the Crescendo CCX65 package and it seemed pretty legit. If I get that, what amp should I get to power those (without spending too much money). If you guys don't recommend the Crescendo's, which speakers DO you recommend? Thank you.

Current Setup:

VW GTI 1.8T '02

1 15" Fi BTL

Sundown SAZ-1500D

Box-4.3 cubes

75lbs is weighing you down?

And I personally feel like the crescendos are really bright. They're awesome if you just need something loud to hear over the bass, but if you're only running mids and highs I wouldn't recommend them.

Budget?

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

you want a good front stage or just a decent one?

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

I don't think there is anything wrong with them. I don't like really bright mids and highs... it tests my last nerve

04 Monochrome LT Chevy Tahoe

-A few wires, half a speaker, some watts

-All Black 6's

-Paint to Match, SS Bumper, Black grills.

-HID'ed and LED'ed

-A few performance enhancers

I have two nice subs for sale, but I am not allowed to help my fellow forum members by offering it to them for a nice price via my signature, sorry

75lbs is weighing you down?

And I personally feel like the crescendos are really bright. They're awesome if you just need something loud to hear over the bass, but if you're only running mids and highs I wouldn't recommend them.

Budget?

75lbs sub and a huge ass heavy ass mofkn box is weighing it down. Why wouldn't you recommend them if I'm ONLY running those? I'm not trying to have the loudest sound system in town, just some nice clear loud speakers upgrading from my shitty stock ones.

Current Setup:

VW GTI 1.8T '02

1 15" Fi BTL

Sundown SAZ-1500D

Box-4.3 cubes

how much power will they see?

the crescendos are decent and they work for something to just scream over bass. but if you only have a front stage... i dont think they will be too pleasing. i would recommend you look at the pioneer 720prs, and image dynamics (anything they make).

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

You're looking at 110lbs tops. I'm guessing you don't like people riding in your vehicle either. Are you trying to be fast and furious or stabilize ride quality.

And I already explained why I wouldn't recommend them. Very bright. When I tested them, they were great since I was running half a wall with over 12k watts going to the subs. But when I removed the BTLs, and only had the front stage...it just irked my nerves.

Skittles asked a good question, and I would like to know budget

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?