Sundown Audio

BIG THANKS TO JACOB AND JIMMY!!!

I want to give a HUGE thanks to Jacob Fuller and Jimmy Greaves for the donation of the SA-10 that was used for a raffle at the Team Deadly Hertz November Knockout NSPL event yesterday. Jacob this is the second time you and Jimmy have come through for us, the team and I GREATLY appreciate your guys` generosity!!!

It was the most sought after piece of the day!!! Heres the winner Nate McCutchen..whos happens to run 2 Sundown Audio Nightshade 18s and a SAZ 3500. He also said he MAY end up using it in his girlfriends car :D

73395_534344125001_207002621_31511841_3548517_n.jpg

76295_534344154941_207002621_31511843_3926389_n.jpg

148475_534344424401_207002621_31511845_4526230_n.jpg

also heres a quick pic of it proudly displayed at the first TDH show back in September :D

58438_530772128311_207002621_31438580_2696294_n.jpg

The winner of this one was Ed Hobby. He plan on using it for a home audio set up!!!

Thanks again guys!!!

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

Big thanks from me as well. Thanks first for supporting our shows with your kick ass products. An additional thanks because I actually won the SA-8 at that first show. Still doing the design for the box but will probably have it pounding away in the living room before the end of the year. Been to busy with other peoples boxes to get mine done :D

Glad the subs were such a big hit....the real shoutout needs to be directed at Jacob only lol. I just made it happen. It was him that was able to do the donation and get it up here on time. Thanks Jake for being such a great guy and creating kick ass equipment. Makes me happy to be a sales rep!

VbjgkeI.jpg

F6CNB9e.jpg
Team Sundown Audio / Team XS Power / Team SHOK

SMD Super Buyer/Seller

www.sundownaudio.com

www.shokindustries.com

www.4xspower.com

www.excessiveamperage.com

Thanks for the sa-10 guys. I love me some sundown lol. Thats the only raffle prize i was after lol. When i won it just made my day that much better. Broke my 150 goal of the year and won a sick ass sub? Best show ever! lol

312tzpu.png

My 02 Accord Wall Build

2 Sundown Audio Nightshade V1 18s --- 1 SAZ 3500

Sundown Audio 100.4 --- 4 Sundown Audio Neo-Pro 8s

Sundown Audio 125.2 --- 2 Morel MD-12 Tweeters , 2 Selenium ST-200 Tweeters

DC Power 270xp --- 4 XS Power D1200s | 1 D5100R

Damn Jacob and the guys from Sundown never cease to amaze me...Great guys with killer products and love to give their Stuff away ;) to promote it which is totally awesome :D

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Glad the subs were such a big hit....the real shoutout needs to be directed at Jacob only lol. I just made it happen. It was him that was able to do the donation and get it up here on time. Thanks Jake for being such a great guy and creating kick ass equipment. Makes me happy to be a sales rep!

ahh dont even be like that...without you talking to him we wouldnt have gotten it to put up and promote :D

Glad it worked out well guys :)

thanks again bro!!

Thanks for the sa-10 guys. I love me some sundown lol. Thats the only raffle prize i was after lol. When i won it just made my day that much better. Broke my 150 goal of the year and won a sick ass sub? Best show ever! lol

nothing but win for you

Damn Jacob and the guys from Sundown never cease to amaze me...Great guys with killer products and love to give their Stuff away ;) to promote it which is totally awesome :D

TRUE...def got some badass gear..just about ever set up ive heard w sundown has been a SLAM

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

thanks alot for that

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

Thanks Jimmy & Jacob for helping TDH with another great show!

Ray

2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo

Kenwood DDX9702S Connected with iDatalink Maestro

Cactus Sounds PF K5 w/ 1 Sundown Audio Zv.4 "10

Cactus Sounds PF 250.4 w/ SSA Evil 6.5" Midranges & Evil 1's Tweeters

Northstar  D3100 in the rear

VbjgkeI_zps47f1e082.jpg