Soundstream S10 XTREME 40k+watts

Well here's a mini update, haven't been doing too much work because of Final Exams :(

anyway

Managed to get the control arms off

IMG_1066.jpg

IMG_1069.jpg

and now its off the the sandblaster to be refinished...

IMG_1071.jpg

I also decided that now would be a good time to clean up the garage... here's some "before pictures" lol yeah I really let it get out of hand.

IMG_1073.jpg

IMG_1076.jpg

more to come :)

Team Soundstream

Team Xs Power

Team Secondskin Audio

Team Mechman

welll I got a little update going on, I was just going to strip the engine down and leave it on the frame because I would have to replace some things I didn't want to if I took it off, but now It looks like I'm going to take the whole engine out to refinish.

I would post up some pics of what it is right now but I forgot my camera :(, I'll get it and post some tonight

stayyy tuned :)

Team Soundstream

Team Xs Power

Team Secondskin Audio

Team Mechman

Man, you've got a mountain of work ahead of you. Good luck bro, crazy.

If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARS
UnderLoK-Tanq-SMD-Forum-resized.jpg
Check out my walled TBSS build over here
4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9
DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500
Pioneer X8500
6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S
Second Skin
2 270a Mechman Alts

WOOT! Finally done with finals so for the next 3 weeks its nonstop work on the truck :)!!!

Anyway, I'be been doing the bushing replacements, and it is taking much longer than I anticipated to install them. The problem isn't actually installing the new bushings themselves, it's removing the old bushings along with their metal shells.

I'm going to record a video later tonight showing what exactly needs to be done for the bushings, its actually being made for the s10 forum, but I'll throw it on here as well.

Yesterday I followed up on cleaning, so here is what it looks like now, Looks so much better... there was so much trash that I had to call in a buddy with a pickup just so we could take all of it to the dump.

1216001933a-1.jpg

1216001934.jpg

1216001934a.jpg

I also just got notification from Tsunami/Metra that my order from them should be coming in next week :) Can anyone say 600ft 0 guage? Stay tuned!

Team Soundstream

Team Xs Power

Team Secondskin Audio

Team Mechman

Wow man you put in some work that place was a mess! haha

If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARS
UnderLoK-Tanq-SMD-Forum-resized.jpg
Check out my walled TBSS build over here
4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9
DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500
Pioneer X8500
6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S
Second Skin
2 270a Mechman Alts

WOOT! Finally done with finals so for the next 3 weeks its nonstop work on the truck :)!!!

Anyway, I'be been doing the bushing replacements, and it is taking much longer than I anticipated to install them. The problem isn't actually installing the new bushings themselves, it's removing the old bushings along with their metal shells.

I'm going to record a video later tonight showing what exactly needs to be done for the bushings, its actually being made for the s10 forum, but I'll throw it on here as well.

Yesterday I followed up on cleaning, so here is what it looks like now, Looks so much better... there was so much trash that I had to call in a buddy with a pickup just so we could take all of it to the dump.

I also just got notification from Tsunami/Metra that my order from them should be coming in next week :) Can anyone say 600ft 0 guage? Stay tuned!

You mean a buddy with a functioning pickup,that isn't in 1/2 in your garage!

btw...nice work so far, can't wait to see the rest.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

Archived