Jump to content

Soundstream S10 XTREME 40k+watts


Recommended Posts

Posted

damn man..this is gonna be lovely..see u in march :drinks:

All I can say is you have me beat on sub cone area :( I wish I had a bigger car

Team Soundstream

Team Xs Power

Team Secondskin Audio

Team Mechman

Posted

where in Detroit are you man? I wanna hear this shit if it won't kill me :peepwall: thats gonna be sick

Posted

where in Detroit are you man? I wanna hear this shit if it won't kill me :peepwall: thats gonna be sick

I'm Downriver, by Trenton/ Woodhaven

Team Soundstream

Team Xs Power

Team Secondskin Audio

Team Mechman

Posted

I'm Downriver, by Trenton/ Woodhaven

oh no shit? Im in Rockwood. Ill probably hear you when you turn it up lol

Posted

No airride? Good luck with the suspension... So, did u hit the lotto or what? looking fprward

Nope no air ride, I literally have no room at all for any of that stuff that goes with an airide. Before I had it apart, I put about 1500+lbs of weight in the back trying to test how it felt, those Supersprings make a night and day difference.

Nope didnt hit the lotto, got sick of looking at a half complete truck that's all lol

Team Soundstream

Team Xs Power

Team Secondskin Audio

Team Mechman

Posted

Wow I bet this will look amazing when its all done.

Black 2008.5 Mazda 3s Touring 5 Speed Hatchback

Tinted tails/turn indicators, blacked out emblems, partially debadged, 20% tint all around,

Big 3 in Knu KLMX 1/0, LED footwells/interior lights

DECK: Kenwood DDX-512 double DIN touchscreen with backup camera

FRONT STAGE: Stock for now, yippy (Looking for something nice...)

FRONT STAGE AMP: Looking for something nice...

SUB: 15 inch DC level 4 with level 5 coil upgrade, red dustcap

SUB AMP: Audiopipe AP15001D at 1 ohm

WIRING: All Knukoncepts Kolossus/KCA wire

LEGAL TERMLAB SCORE: 135.8db at 42hz(pathetic, I know. I need a battery in the back,

dropping to 11.9v isnt cutting it.....)

I haz teh Term-Lab. PM me if you are close and want to get metered.

Posted

gott-ddaaammnnn. cant wait to see this finished. definitely watching this one.

hiiiiiiii
2002 4runner - buncha speakers n amps n shit (gone)
1994 astro - more stuffz

update: pretty sure all the pic links in the logs are broken lol.

ma slop garb build log
16 12's 4th order

4runner rebuild in progress
clickkk meeeee!!!! 4 18's 6th order

UBL - clicky

http://www.youtube.com/yyj11589

lots of hater kids here. Pay no attention, they just want 89,000 watt subs for 3.50
If you would have put a dc dustcap on it and called it lv your mom, they would all be in love

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 492 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...