I just played for ever the download took most of the time... I got the first two licenses and made it to level 8.

Overall much better then the pervious games, cars handle amazing and very realistically, the car list is huge it has almost 1,100 cars (1,031 if I remember correctly)

I don't have much money to mess with so I haven't upgraded any cars in (Tried to buy rims but its only available for race cars :angry: )

other than that I have enjoyed what I've seen and it blows the shit out of Prologue

IMO I would put it right up there with some of the best racing games

(I have every NFS-hot pursuit, Grid, Dirt, Prologue)

PSN - sebXC

1994 Dodge Ram 2500 Cummins Diesel Regular Cab

i wouldnt honestly put it up there as one of the greats.

5 years developement i expected realistic sounds, tuning like never before....not 200 cars you can change everything on and the 900 others fuck off. also really stupid to have level 0 races and you not have the money to or ability to getthe cars you need to race unless you get lucky and find them in the used car section for an outlandish price

im level 15 and have about 600k atm but not at all impressed

I'll stick to the Forza games myself. GT3 ruined this franchise for me, I pre ordered and FINALLY got the game 2 years late or some shit, with NONE of the things that we were promised. plus I like the physics in Forza alot more...just an all around better game imo :)

1990 Jeep Cherokee 4X4

Pioneer DEH-P2900MP, Big 3 done in 1/0, 1 run 1/0 ran to amp

DAT HF1000.1 #007 powering a DC lvl4 15

DAT HR 4085 prototype powering 2 Selenium 6s and 2 no name tweeters running active

1st place in AS3 @ Surf City Sound Off, 140.8 @ 45hz @ the headrest.

rebuild coming soon to get a better score :)

"I regard the brain as a computer which will stop working when its components fail. There is no heaven of afterlife for broken down computers; that is a fairy story for people who are afraid of the dark."

GT5 keeps getting delayed so I'll wait for it to finally release, rent it, and go from there. I wasn't impressed with the car list though seeing as half the cars were the same model just a year later/earlier with almost no changes.

already released bro(day before your post) FINALLY :good:

Just picked it up today. Installing it right now. I'll be on that, black ops, NFS, and high velocity bowling tonight tomorrow and this weekend. Haha

almost bought black ops and nfs they had a sale at Gspot but two get third free but wouldnt have time to play all of them.

I don't have much money to mess with so I haven't upgraded any cars in (Tried to buy rims but its only available for race cars :angry: )

that pissed me off too

i wouldnt honestly put it up there as one of the greats.

5 years developement i expected realistic sounds, tuning like never before....not 200 cars you can change everything on and the 900 others fuck off. also really stupid to have level 0 races and you not have the money to or ability to getthe cars you need to race unless you get lucky and find them in the used car section for an outlandish price

im level 15 and have about 600k atm but not at all impressed

I agree its not the greates but as far as all around racing and online feature its worth the price IMO

also agree on the 5yrs it took and they left out some stuff that should of been taken care off.

over all ive played it a few hrs and has some stuff i dont like but online game play makes up for it :pardon: