Sonic Electronix

If you do sq any mp3 format is wack

I'm into sq now and the difference is great rap don't matter tho mp3 that stuff sounds like crap uncomperessed anyways

i use a ipod an its easy to find stuff an some stuff i compress an some i dont most rap dont have much seperation or depth so i compress them an dont hear a difference but on stuff like 311 or sublime i see a big difference an u dont have to worry about skippin

As far as capacity i prefer using my 120gig zune for a huge assortment but when it comes to reproducing quality for SQ store bought cd's are the way to go

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

If you uncompress an mp3 file, you will never go back to the original sound of the cd.

Even on rap you can listen to the difference.

I use mp3 files on burnt cds, but I must admit that an original cd will give you the best quality. I still buy some cd from time to time !

black BMW X1 2.0 l 192 hp

OEM head unit, Amplifiers Audison AP 8.9 amp with integrated DSP and Ampere Audio 1200.

Focal ES 100 K in front doors, and Dayton RS 180 for midbass under the front seats.

2 SSA DEMONS 10" subs, in a 2.6 ft3  ported box. SecondSkin Damplifier on front doors, and Luxury Liner Pro for the cargo area.