I like where your goin with this and I don't like that people just judge how good a system is by what numbers it does not by anything else it could do 150's but sound like shit cant hear the highs or mids but a car that does 142's and they diregard it but it sounds more balanced just no where near as loud I would love to hear this and I like the new way of thinkin you have and $5,000 dollars for the whole system is doable for the average guy :good:

I thank you for the love..I guess the shop didnt get my memo on this being a budgasystem and Kevin surprised me with this:

So do I rename the truck? at this point Im not going to ask him to remove it. I had these speakers at the shop for a long time when I wanted to come out crazy and I guess Kevin did it without knowing my intentions, I can't blame him

I thank you for the love..I guess the shop didnt get my memo on this being a budgasystem and Kevin surprised me with this:

So do I rename the truck? at this point Im not going to ask him to remove it. I had these speakers at the shop for a long time when I wanted to come out crazy and I guess Kevin did it without knowing my intentions, I can't blame him

It could still be CheapHoe, just change the budget ;)

If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARS
UnderLoK-Tanq-SMD-Forum-resized.jpg
Check out my walled TBSS build over here
4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9
DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500
Pioneer X8500
6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S
Second Skin
2 270a Mechman Alts

• 2 weeks later...

Meh

please stop calling your setups "musical"

There's nothing musical about a pa 15 that's gonna beam like crazy and a ear fatiguing super tweet.

Just curious, have you ever heard these setups personally? Its not just about ear piercing and loud, most of these systems are EXTREMELY musical, as if you were at a concert. Just because the traditional component or coaxial set isnt used doesnt mean they don't know what theyre doing.

:)

OK the Cheap Hoe Scenario is going out the window, I am thinking of getting the IA or Maestrom 21"s and add 3 more AB500.1, swap the batts for new ones and adding real power to the vocals

Looking Good. Was hoping you'd be back out again sooner or later. Its been boring lately.

:)

OK the Cheap Hoe Scenario is going out the window, I am thinking of getting the IA or Maestrom 21"s and add 3 more AB500.1, swap the batts for new ones and adding real power to the vocals

welcome back mi amiga :drinks: i'm drinking jose...urs is a pina colada..and i sure hope thats whipped cream on ur lips

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

tripp_zps449c2d3a.jpg

~~~~CHODE FTW~~~~

DC4LYFE

Fail! ;) Either which way looking forward to seeing it.

If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARS
UnderLoK-Tanq-SMD-Forum-resized.jpg
Check out my walled TBSS build over here
4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9
DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500
Pioneer X8500
6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S
Second Skin
2 270a Mechman Alts

Archived