Sonic Electronix

what you noobs need to realize shops do what the owner of the vehicle wants them to do. if the owner of the vehicle says put them in the bed. guess what the shop puts them in the bed. its about satisfying the customer. build it and if hes not happy suggest a better way.

smd-banner_zpsu2ojqise.png

in all honesty the equipment itself sucks, then toss the install on top

80% install. 20% equipment?

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

it just honestly sucks that theres a TON of shops out there still doing this type of work for customers making the rest of them look like crap.

It only takes one bad experience with a shop for you to never wanna trust another one...i dont even want to know what he was charged for it, because they shouldnt have even gave it to him with it the way it is.

I see your point but IMO I just helped install a deck for my buddy in his Tahoe and Fry's had done a previous install in order for him to have a sub amp off his stock deck

such horrible wiring and the way everything was done was just lazy

it made me think "THAT shop is horrible, I know there are better out there"

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

Hey man i think we went to the same school! lol just playin with ya.

Lol I see what I did there.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

No a good shop will say no your an idiot im not putting my company's reputation on the chopping block go do it yourself.

honestly not many shops out there keep so busy that they can just turn down an install coming in the door. obviously their construction skills my lack but money is money at this point and time with this economy. not every shop deals with rich boys on a daily basis so they like to get what they can get when they can get it. simple as that.

smd-banner_zpsu2ojqise.png

honestly not many shops out there keep so busy that they can just turn down an install coming in the door. obviously their construction skills my lack but money is money at this point and time with this economy. not every shop deals with rich boys on a daily basis so they like to get what they can get when they can get it. simple as that.

I see what your saying for sure

.ılı.——Volume——.ılı.

▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █

Min- – – – – – – – -●Max

Archived