Sonic Electronix

Lol yeah I meant more cabin space :pardon: in a Nissan I'm thinkin that the subs would have more air to take in without hurting your ears as much like a truck. Plus with a truck you'd have to take the back seats out and try to make it look nice. IMO I'd go with the nissan but that's just me

Sub: 15" Asendant Audio Mayhem

Sub Amp: Audioque 2200d

Headunit: Alpine iDA-X305

Speakers: Rockford Fosgate Punch 6.5's & 6x9's

Speaker Amp: Rockford Fosgate Prime 300.4

Wiring: Knukonceptz Kollossus Fleks 0 Gauge(sub)

Knukonceptz Kollossus Fleks 4 Gauge (speakers)

Battery: Optima Yellow Top

Alternator: 165 Amp High Output

Lol yeah I meant more cabin space :pardon: in a Nissan I'm thinkin that the subs would have more air to take in without hurting your ears as much like a truck. Plus with a truck you'd have to take the back seats out and try to make it look nice. IMO I'd go with the nissan but that's just me

taking out the back seats isnt heard to make look nice, very easy to do honestly. easier than trying to fit boxes under the seat in my opinion. something like this

box-1.jpg

youre on the right track with your thought process, but you have to realize he was asking for SPL. and if hes going to remove the back seat i would say theres a lot more space in the truck. i would do the truck, build up to the window line, and add 2 more pioneer 12s. upgrade the amps to two AQ1200 and youre set to jet.

Edited by TeamHT

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

first off i meant to type in fosgate....made a typo. and ive decided to get the ranger. the back seats fold down so i may not need to take em out. they will just be non functioning due to the enclosure. and trust me i got the money to upgrade. i might sell the 12s and repair my bl 15 and buy another.

Why? I would just add two more pioneer 12s. And upgrade the amps to two AQ2200s. I had that setup before the BTLs, was seriously BA. Sub up port up

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

first off i meant to type in fosgate....made a typo. and ive decided to get the ranger. the back seats fold down so i may not need to take em out. they will just be non functioning due to the enclosure. and trust me i got the money to upgrade. i might sell the 12s and repair my bl 15 and buy another.

nobody said you didn't. But in that case, if you want more SPL then stick with that ranger and wall it off with something like 2 15" T3 TSNS or 2 15" Soundstream XXX and run them off a couple 10+ rms amps.

But I'm just saying, since you threw it out there that money wasn't an issue.

Edited by Berto

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k